MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tentative Exam Schedule Release? mse369 Academics 7 10-19-2010 02:29 PM
<font color="#3C69AE">Deferred Exam Mark Release</font> jimmyjones Academics 11 07-08-2010 11:00 AM
Spring/Summer School 2010 - Final Grade Release Date(s)? mojo88 Academics 8 06-21-2010 01:08 PM
Exam Marks Alchemist11 Academics 20 12-25-2009 12:22 AM
Fall grades release date??? macculkin Academics 3 12-10-2009 06:31 PM

Exam Marks Release Date

Old 04-20-2010 at 09:46 PM   #16
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDragoonX View Post
you could just view your grades online.

or do you want to show your mommy and daddy and pin it to the fridge?
yes one copy is for the fridge, next to my drawing of a rainbow. and the other is to prove to my RESP (or whatever) that I passed all my courses
Old 04-21-2010 at 05:50 PM   #17
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
okay i found the online site! it seems to say that I can also have up to 5 mailed to me by regular mail.. does that sound right? cause that would be perfect
Yup, that sounds right.
You can have as many transcripts as you want. You can only order 5 per request form, but you can put in as many forms as you want.
This term, I received over 15 for grad school applications. It doesn't cost anything.
Old 04-21-2010 at 06:38 PM   #18
Cassanova

Liked: 30 Times

be patient.

sniderj likes this.
Old 04-21-2010 at 08:15 PM   #19
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
also dwelling in a cave with little human activity.
My room is not a cave. And im pretty sure i saw you at some point last week And I read on ur door that ur done..luckyy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nila* View Post
I believe you get max 5 free ones every term or year (not sure). There are transcript request forms outside the Registrar's office in Gilmour Hall, just fill one out and hand it in and then go back and pick it up. During rush times, I think its takes 7-10 business days.
Hm..I should get a form too..or get someone to get it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassanova View Post
be patient.
And I am patient I just dont express it