MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No exam course amigojoe Academics 9 01-04-2011 05:11 PM
"Exam Guardians" - Free 1st year exam help concept Mowicz Academics 39 12-20-2010 11:30 PM
Canadian Medical School Prerequisites Cheat Sheet Lois Academics 39 08-31-2010 11:31 AM
FREE Purex 3-1 laundry sheet sampler Chad Student Deals & Discounts 10 08-28-2010 08:25 PM
McMaster has one scantron machine... Ownaginatios General Discussion 22 12-30-2008 03:59 PM

exam scantron sheet checkup

Old 04-18-2011 at 11:59 PM   #1
wjd1dud

Liked: 0 Times

exam scantron sheet checkup
HI guys. i just have a question about the exam check up. I was wondering, since my exam was all multiple choice, in my exam check up, will i be able to look at the scantron sheet? (because i didn;t circle it in the question booklet)

thank you
Old 04-19-2011 at 12:14 AM   #2
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

i dont think they usually let you see your exam after it is written..
Old 04-19-2011 at 02:12 AM   #3
Boolean

Liked: 169 Times

I'm pretty sure theres a long crappy process to go through if you wanna see your exam after it's been marked.

if(at_first_you_dont_su cceed) break;

Old 04-19-2011 at 04:07 AM   #4
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

Sometimes you have to pay.

My Earth Science 2GG3 course required a $50 fee to review our mid-term and have someone look at it again for discrepancies. Thats ridiculous!
Old 04-19-2011 at 06:41 AM   #5
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjd1dud View Post
HI guys. i just have a question about the exam check up. I was wondering, since my exam was all multiple choice, in my exam check up, will i be able to look at the scantron sheet? (because i didn;t circle it in the question booklet)

thank you
Exam checkup? Aww thats cute

AmyLia, britb, jrodftw, L'Étoile like this.
Old 04-19-2011 at 12:49 PM   #6
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:

thank you

Might have photocopies, but given your in first year, I doubt it (too many people). I wouldn't bother, honestly, unless you went from like a 10 to 6 or something.
Old 04-19-2011 at 03:37 PM   #7
mOeeOm

Liked: 9 Times

Quote:

thank you
You can see your exam but the process is annoying. Talk to your faculty adviser to get you started.
Old 04-20-2011 at 03:21 PM   #8
benstinks

Liked: 6 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post

My Earth Science 2GG3 course required a $50 fee to review our mid-term and have someone look at it again for discrepancies. Thats ridiculous!
That's a standard remarking fee as they have a prof from another school mark it and pay them to make sure it is unbiased.
Old 04-20-2011 at 03:25 PM   #9
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post

What?? That's insane. Students shouldn't have to pay in order to make sure the prof hasn't screwed up.
I've had a few assignments and tests remarked by professors and I've never had to pay.
Old 04-20-2011 at 03:27 PM   #10
GCSM
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Liked: 95 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
What?? That's insane. Students shouldn't have to pay in order to make sure the prof hasn't screwed up.
I've had a few assignments and tests remarked by professors and I've never had to pay.
if your mark changes you get refunded. But your mark can also go down as well.