MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Anyone know when we can start using our Mac IDs as bus passes? Entropy General Discussion 17 08-20-2009 03:54 PM
Welcome week passes? Mac12 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-27-2008 07:52 PM
Parking Passes? Mac12 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 08-27-2008 07:28 PM
royal botanical garden & canadian warplane heritage museum ayinaim General Discussion 8 12-17-2007 02:34 AM
PitaPit New Expansion! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-01-2007 10:20 PM

Expansion Of Museum Passes Program

Old 08-02-2009 at 12:05 AM   #15
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013
MSU Staff

Liked: 360 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finklej View Post
I would not do that. I have worked hard to get students this and I would hate to have the program not renewed because it was being abused.
The main reason I have done this (other then that museums rock) is to help improve relations between the city and students, I want Mac students to lose the bad rep they have been getting. My guess is that if they find that some people, and esp. someone who is in a student leadership role is promoting dishonesty, they would be none too pleased.
Oh well, I didn't really mean it, nor would I consider it obviously! It was just a random idea if anyone is reaaaaallyyyy broke since the whole Museum deal is free of charge goodwill kind of deal aimed at promoting appreciation of Art and Culture among students(who let's face it Hardly go to museums anymore on their own) so if a graduate wants to see it he's a student too :S

But lol I wasn't endorsing it, philosophically it made a bit of sense, practically NO

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search