MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what to do if conflicting courses and both courses are very required? killza Academics 11 06-12-2010 05:08 PM
Do Medical Schools care if I took 4 courses first semester, 5 courses 2nd semester... Arnold General Discussion 6 07-17-2009 03:30 PM
Repetition of Courses: Students may repeat courses that have been failed or for which Arnold Academics 2 12-07-2008 04:39 AM

faild courses!!!

Old 05-22-2011 at 12:58 PM   #31
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie8507 View Post
Second year econ is indeed bland, i took 2h03, 2hh3, 2g03, 2gg3, 2j03 and 2d03 and their was significant overlap and it did get repetitive at times. However third year is much better, personally im a tax nut and loved 3c03 also 3h03 was awesome.
After I finish making the "should I accept my transfer offer?" decision, I'm going to make my "do I like this program?" decision. I applied and was accepted into the equivalents of Economics and Life Science at other school (yay for predicting my future feelings of possible regret back in November!), so now I just have to do a lot of thinking.

Thanks for saying that! I was hoping that third year wouldn't be so repetitive, so I'm glad to hear you think it's a lot better.
Old 05-24-2011 at 04:52 PM   #32
luna

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
Science to Arts, eh? Who are you trying to be, me?

Shadowing a program is essentially taking all of the required courses for a program until you can make it into it. People do it when they're missing a couple requirements and don't want to lag behind while they're catching up, or if their marks aren't up to snuff.

I think that jump requires more than just shadowing the level II program, though. I think you'd have to do level I Humanities first... you may want to consult an academic advisor to ask about your options. Here are some links to help you out - the first is the Humanities I requirements, and the second is Combined Honours English and Another Subject.

http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /CALEN...12/pg1366.html
http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /CALEN...12/pg1432.html

Hope this helps!

Ninja'd by Mahratta...

No. You don't have to take the Science courses if you have no intentions of staying in Science.

yeah I realized that couple of days ago !!!!