MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Failed Math! Help! jessifer22 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 12-30-2013 03:28 PM
Requisite Results Failed for 1F03 Sanforized First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-26-2013 05:50 PM
Math 1K03 vs. Math 1F03, to take before Math 1M03 nazzymodes Academics 2 08-07-2012 04:41 PM
Failed 1st year Math 1Za3 and physics adeeb First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 20 01-04-2012 11:11 PM
Math 1F03 Skye Academics 10 12-22-2010 12:06 AM

Failed Math 1f03

Old 12-27-2015 at 04:09 PM   #1
lanalay78

Liked: 0 Times

Failed Math 1f03
So before I knew that the second year program I wanted to get into didn't need math in uni as long as I had advanced functions, data, etc in high school, I took math 1f03 thinking I needed it. I ended up failing the course and I'm not sure whether I'd have to retake the course or just make up for the credits. These were the prerequisites for the programs. Sorry if what I'm saying is a little confusing.

- psych 1x03
- psych 1xx3
- biology; high school biology or biology 1p03 (intro)
- math; high school (data management or advanced functions or calculus and vectors), or math 1f03, or 1k03, or stats 1l03 (any one of all these)

Please help
Old 12-27-2015 at 08:24 PM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

If you don't need a math course for your program then you don't need to take another math course. But since you failed the course, you need to take an additional course to make up for the lost credits.

lanalay78 says thanks to Imperious for this post.