MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
average? :S wohoo First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 12-16-2011 02:13 AM
Average now vs later mfattal Academics 5 10-24-2011 04:40 PM
3.8 Average JakeWill Academics 7 06-04-2010 10:34 PM

Final Average?

Old 05-29-2016 at 11:46 PM   #1
camillab

Liked: 0 Times

Final Average?
Hey Guys!

I got an offer of admission but it's conditional. What does it mean when they say my top 6 final marks? Does that mean that they will look at which ever top 6 final marks I have even if one of them was not used in my admission? Like i did adv functions in gr 11 and i did okay, so they counted my chemistry midterm instead of my final adv functions cause my chem midterm mark was higher. But, after midterm i kinda slacked off and now my chem mark is lower than my adv functions. Which one are they going to count for final average? Thank you!
Old 05-30-2016 at 12:25 AM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

Yes, since you're going into soc sci, your top 6 will be English plus your top 5 courses regardless of whether they were initially used for your admission.

camillab says thanks to Imperious for this post.

Chad likes this.
Old 05-30-2016 at 10:15 PM   #3
camillab

Liked: 0 Times

thank you so much!!