MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Room Details egkx94 Hedden Hall Forum 2 08-02-2012 05:27 PM
FOUND: iPod touch in BSB 147 GCSM Computers & Tech 3 11-01-2011 02:53 AM
ipod touch vs. ipod video **jewel 03** Computers & Tech 11 06-08-2010 06:20 PM
FOUND: IPOD in 2nd Floor student centre raheelak Computers & Tech 13 12-17-2009 02:21 AM

Found an iPod at BSB- message for details :)

Old 01-08-2013 at 06:49 PM   #1
sufiya

Liked: 0 Times

Found an iPod at BSB- message for details :)
Hey guys, I found an iPod today in BSB in the cafe, if you think you're the owner, please email me telling me the model and colour, and I will gladly return it to you. Thanks email: [email protected]
Old 01-08-2013 at 08:06 PM   #2
collinbf

Liked: 49 Times

Sufiya, please hand this in to the lost and found drop box. If it is unclaimed and you wish to have it back after 30 days you can indicate that on the form.

But when people fill out lost reports, it goes to lost and found, and by holding on to it you are inhibiting our ability to return it to its owner.

alyssarr, Commie42, RyanC like this.
Old 01-08-2013 at 08:53 PM   #3
sufiya

If no one responds in the next one day I will and I was going to the second I found it. I just wanted to make sure the rightful owner gets it, that's all. I have returned bus passes and wallets to the rightful students before, and it was because of public posts. But thanks for telling me what I already know anyway.
Old 01-08-2013 at 09:15 PM   #4
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufiya View Post
If no one responds in the next one day I will and I was going to the second I found it. I just wanted to make sure the rightful owner gets it, that's all. I have returned bus passes and wallets to the rightful students before, and it was because of public posts. But thanks for telling me what I already know anyway.
You're welcome, because people on here should always be telling you the right thing to do. This community was based around concepts such as that to make MacInsiders what it is known as today to students. I'm sure you return things to their rightful owners. Some people do. Some people don't. Those who do, get the satisfaction of helping. Those who don't, get the satisfaction of a new item. Life moves on. We all should too without causing a stir among one another..
Old 01-08-2013 at 09:40 PM   #5
sufiya

That is true and I wasn't trying to cause a stir, he left a comment and I responded. Others have posted on here with regards to lost items and lost iPods so it's not like I'm doing anything wrong, thus I don't think it's necessary for me to be policed on what to do, I don't mean to say that in a rude way. I have lost things before and they have gone to the wrong people, I'm just trying to ensure that doesn't happen. Anyways unless someone is the owner I have no other comments. Thanks for trying to help