MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Movie Question knox Movies & Television 4 05-02-2010 04:43 PM
What does it take for you to watch a movie? lawleypop Movies & Television 56 04-25-2010 06:00 PM
Movie Recommendations Fight0 General Discussion 34 11-01-2009 01:20 PM
movie theatres in hamilton... movie club? macculkin General Discussion 7 06-27-2009 09:23 PM

Free Movie At Cineplex

See The Hangover (2009) for FREE during a one-night only, SCENE member movie event taking place on Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 7PM (local time) at a Cineplex Entertainment◊ theatre near you†! Admission tickets and seating are available exclusively to SCENE members on a first-come, first-served basis‡.

With your admission ticket, you'll receive a coupon for a FREE popcorn, courtesy of Scotiabank®!

Plus, the first 100 ticket holders for this movie event at each theatre will also get a special SCENE gift bag! Quantities are limited, so be sure to arrive early for the movie screening to get yours!

Click here to learn more.

temara.brown says thanks to Chad for this post.
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 01-18-2010 at 01:16 PM   #2
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.
Program: Commerce
Year: Third
Residence: SOCS!

Liked: 1,373 Times
Isn't that out on DVD already?

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 01-18-2010 at 04:00 PM   #3
Infinity
Elite Member
Program: Science
Year: Second

Liked: 93 Times
yes.

but a while back you were allowed to vote your fav movie and they would feature it in a theater if your a SCENE member. I have a free ticket... only one which sucks... if anyone wants to go alone... I'd be happy to give up my ticket for like $10
Old 01-18-2010 at 06:59 PM   #4
Tleilaxu
Program: Biochemistry & Biomedical Sciences
Year: Second
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 10 Times
Must...take..free..mo vie..offer..

Old 01-18-2010 at 07:34 PM   #5
michelle
Program: Communication Studies & Multimedia
Year: Alumni

Liked: 61 Times
I think they'd have to pay me to go to that.
Old 01-18-2010 at 07:48 PM   #6
Kathy2
Elite Member
Year: Other

Liked: 529 Times
That's pretty cool, except you only get one ticket. I share a card with a bunch of people (instead of all of us having individual ones). Oh well.
Old 01-18-2010 at 08:12 PM   #7
rrtt
Elite Member
Faculty: Science
Year: Alumni

Liked: 56 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
I share a card with a bunch of people (instead of all of us having individual ones). Oh well.
I am pretty sure it's one ticket per Scene card. However, if your friends sign up for a card now, I would assume that they could still get in (the free viewing is available for all scene card members...there doesn’t seem to be any restrictions on when you became a member.)
Old 01-18-2010 at 08:33 PM   #8
Kathy2
Elite Member
Year: Other

Liked: 529 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtt View Post
I am pretty sure it's one ticket per Scene card. However, if your friends sign up for a card now, I would assume that they could still get in (the free viewing is available for all scene card members...there doesn’t seem to be any restrictions on when you became a member.)
That's a good point! Don't know if it's worth the effort to see The Hangover though. I have it on DVD and it's not like one of those movies that needs to be experienced in the theatre.
Old 01-19-2010 at 11:44 AM   #9
macculkin
Program: Social Sciences
Year: Fourth

Liked: 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
That's pretty cool, except you only get one ticket. I share a card with a bunch of people (instead of all of us having individual ones). Oh well.
You are allowed 2 tickets per scene card. So if you have a scene card you can bring a non-member with you and they can also get in free and get popcorn.

from the scene website...
"Members will receive up to a maximum of two (2) admission tickets and two (2) FREE small popcorn coupons for this FREE screening upon presentation of their SCENE Membership Card. SCENE members must present their SCENE card at box office to obtain admission tickets and popcorn coupons. SCENE members must also present their SCENE card and movie admission ticket to gain access to the screening. If you're invited guest is not a SCENE member, they must be present with you to obtain admission to the screening. "
http://www.scene.ca/prizes.aspx?lan=en

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search