Free Weekend Parking? Allan Automotive & Transportation 2 05-29-2010 08:07 AM
Parking near campus rrtt General Discussion 3 05-18-2009 08:02 PM
parking off campus macculkin General Discussion 9 04-24-2009 10:20 AM
Parking on Campus cowcow General Discussion 1 01-29-2009 07:53 AM

Free parking on campus?

Old 12-07-2009 at 12:19 PM   #16
KayakerDan

Liked: 86 Times

There's a 3 hour parking on the eastern side of Marion Ave (http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=4...,0.013797&z=16 - it's between Dromore and Cline). The only problem is that you're either gonna have to walk 15 minutes to campus from there, or you walk to King and then take the bus to Mac.

There's also a 2 parking on King just west of the Sterling intersection. Fortunately after 6 pm you can just park on Dalewood without having to worry about getting a ticket (just as long as you park on the correct side of the street!).
Old 12-07-2009 at 01:58 PM   #17
sniderj
Elite Member

Liked: 177 Times

Another option is to get an on-street parking time limit exemption. You can go to the parking office downtown to get it. Your ownership needs to say a Hamilton address in the proper zone, but you can just write it in on the back. If you put a Dalewood address you will get a pass which gives you 12 hours on all streets within that zone. I think the pass costs between $70 and $80 for an entire year. Definitely a good option.
Old 12-07-2009 at 02:00 PM   #18
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, guys.

But I guess I'll just walk. Not much difference from walking from hadden to school and driving to dromore and walking the rest of the way... haha.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.