MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ways to get involved! AdamKuhn General Discussion 0 09-20-2010 04:49 PM
New ways to procrastinate reeves Academics 31 09-20-2010 07:40 AM
any different ways to take 1D04? twinklingme Academics 10 06-04-2010 08:17 PM
To fail, or not to fail? That is the question... sniderj Academics 13 04-22-2010 06:09 PM

Fun ways to fail an exam

Old 04-16-2010 at 08:11 PM   #46
kangs6

Liked: 20 Times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxtLc...yer_embedde d

I'd do that!

crazyfree, Entropy, jc24 like this.
Old 04-16-2010 at 08:17 PM   #47
kangs6

Liked: 20 Times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6CJ4YDw7w

sigh,...gotta get back to studying..
Old 04-16-2010 at 08:21 PM   #48
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.esho View Post
Let's see. You can...
Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the teacher's left nostril.

Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.

Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"

Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.

On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.

Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.

Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.

Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.

Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.

Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.

Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.

Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.

As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it!

I’d find more but Family Feud is on.

Lmfao I know it's funny, but I hope nobody is thinking of doing many of these! University will play a prank with an expulsion...just sayin!

james2255 likes this.
Old 04-16-2010 at 08:35 PM   #49
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
I don't know if you can get in trouble for ripping up the papers - but DON'T take them out of the room! There are signs that say you're not allowed to leave the room with exam papers. Doing so might cause worse problems than failing a course :(

If it's scantron, I would fill in all the C bubbles. Apparently C is most commonly the correct answer for multiple choice tests.
lmao this reminds me of a story...

A guy who didn't know shit goes to a test just to try his luck. He fills out the scantron by bubbling C for every question. Trying his luck to get at least quarter of the questions right, he ends up failing the test by getting 0 out of 100. The teacher was not amused by this and writes a big ass note telling him

Dear Michael,

Every year I attempt to boost my students’ final grades by giving them this relatively simple exam consisting of 100 True/False questions from only 3 chapters of material. For the past 20 years that I have taught Intro Communications 101 at this institution I have never once seen someone score below a 65 on this exam. Consequently, your score of a zero is the first in history and ultimately brought the entire class average down a whole 8 points.

There were two possible answer choices: A (True) and B (False). You chose C for all 100 questions in an obvious attempt to get lucky with a least a quarter of the answers. It’s as if you didn’t look at a single question. Unfortunately, this brings your final grade in this class to failing. See you next year!

May God have mercy on your soul.

Morale of the story: B is the right choice lol

Last edited by mcmastergcdb : 04-16-2010 at 08:38 PM.

Old 04-17-2010 at 05:40 PM   #50
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Liked: 50 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.esho View Post
Let's see. You can...

Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"

haha, love that one.

shes-a-diva* likes this.
Old 04-17-2010 at 06:01 PM   #51
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

-Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh gee, better get cracking," and scribble furiously. Turn it in a few minutes early.

-Bring cheerleaders/pets for moral support.

-Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera," until they drag you away.

-Bring a water pistol with you... 'nuff said.

-Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.

-Answer the exam with the "Top Ten Reasons Why Professor (name) Sucks."

Old 04-17-2010 at 09:29 PM   #52
Maegs
Elite Member

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.monica View Post
-Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
This reminds me of Skippy’s List: The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the U.S. Army. You could get some good ideas from that...

7. Not allowed to add “In accordance with the prophesy” to the end of answers I give to a question an officer asks me.

39. Not allowed to ask for the day off due to religious purposes, on the basis that the world is going to end, more than once.

68. I may not line my helmet with tin foil to “Block out the space mind control lasers”.

116. Crucifying mice – bad idea.

148. Putting red “Mike and Ike’s” ® into a prescription medicine bottle, and then eating them all in a formation is not funny.

197. I am not allowed to sing “Henry the VIII I am” until verse 68 ever again.
Old 04-18-2010 at 10:36 AM   #53
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice8 View Post
Sorry about that. Actually that quote was supposed to be a reference to a person on youtube but didn't mean it that way.
evil troll.
Old 04-18-2010 at 10:48 AM   #54
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
evil troll.
But he's not trollin'.... it's true.
Old 04-18-2010 at 11:00 AM   #55
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
But he's not trollin'.... it's true.
haha i know, if im thinking of the guy on youtube that he is then its the evil troll who says fake and gay
Old 04-18-2010 at 11:09 AM   #56
Boolean

Liked: 169 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.monica View Post
-Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh gee, better get cracking," and scribble furiously. Turn it in a few minutes early.

-Bring cheerleaders/pets for moral support.

-Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera," until they drag you away.

-Bring a water pistol with you... 'nuff said.

-Answer the exam with the "Top Ten Reasons Why Professor (name) Sucks."
+1 for the idol idea. Might I suggest a goat?

if(at_first_you_dont_su cceed) break;