MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
First Year Summer Orientation Program cjdzl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-24-2010 04:15 PM
Summer Orientation Program 2009 Lizz87 MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-04-2009 12:05 PM
Summer Orientation Program? Sync First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 07-01-2008 11:04 PM
Easy Summer Orientation Program lorend ARCHIVES 24 06-25-2008 08:56 PM

FYEO Summer Orientation Program 2009 ends this Thursday!

FYEO Summer Orientation Program 2009 ends this Thursday!

If you haven't already registered for the Summer Orientation program, make sure you do so because there are only four days left!
This program is hosted by the First Year Experience Office and is around 3.5 hours long. But don't let that discourage you! The program is jam-packed with useful information on first year success, skills to have in University, and other helpful information. I highly recommend signing up for a session because it's a great way of getting yourself prepared for the expectations and demands of University.
For an overview of the program, check out http://fye.mcmaster.ca/orpresop.html or the following threads:

~http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...tation+program

~http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...tation+program

The days left to register are:

Mon July 6 9:00am - 12:45pm
Mon July 6 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Tues July 7 9:00am - 12:45pm
Tues July 7 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Wed July 8 8:30am - 12:00pm
Thu July 9 01:00pm - 4:30pm

Remember you need your MacId to register along with your student number!

If you have any questions email the FYEO at [email protected]
Published by
Elite Member

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 07-05-2009 at 09:46 PM   #2
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times
There it is! awesome article Mcinside

Old 07-06-2009 at 09:54 AM   #3
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times
I've been presenting for some of the sessions (just came from one now) soo much fun! I have two more to do! I wish I went to it in my first year I wish I understood what orientation sessions were about.

~*Sara*~ says thanks to ferreinm for this post.

Old 07-06-2009 at 12:37 PM   #4
Nino
Insider Agent (IA)

Liked: 91 Times
I actually just started volunteering today so you guys might see me around the tables in MUSC. I was walking first years to all these buildings today haha. It was actually a lot of fun.

Old 07-06-2009 at 02:45 PM   #5
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times
Ooh awesome! I'm coming for a campus tour soon.. and the orientation session . SO hopefully I see some of you guys around

Old 07-06-2009 at 03:01 PM   #6
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013
MSU Staff

Liked: 360 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara_h216 View Post
Ooh awesome! I'm coming for a campus tour soon.. and the orientation session . SO hopefully I see some of you guys around
Yep! I'll be most probably manning the registration desk at the Science but most probably SocSci desk! That's all I do everyday!

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search