MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer Orientation Program Guides new first year students! Lizz87 MacInsiders Announcements 1 06-24-2009 09:38 AM
Summer Orientation Program 2009 Lizz87 MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-04-2009 12:05 PM
Easy Summer Orientation Program: Upper-Year Volunteers Needed!! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 4 05-08-2009 12:26 PM
Summer Orientation Program? Sync First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 07-01-2008 11:04 PM
Easy Summer Orientation Program lorend ARCHIVES 24 06-25-2008 08:56 PM

First Year Summer Orientation Program

Old 06-24-2010 at 04:10 PM   #1
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

First Year Summer Orientation Program
Okay I just got an email about summer orientation for first years.
Is this even worth while to go?
I pretty sure it's going to be a waste of time.
Any comments?
Old 06-24-2010 at 04:11 PM   #2
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

Yes, Go! If you are not doing anything else during that time then just go and visit the campus and meet people.
Old 06-24-2010 at 04:15 PM   #3
Freak705
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

I went to mine! Pretty much it was useful to go and learn where some of the buildings are, things like the finance office, or where things are in Mills library. They had a scavenger hunt for us that basically forced us to learn more about where things are on campus, and it was actually pretty worthwhile. Also, there's a computer lab with people who can help you register for your courses on SOLAR. So if either of those things sounds like something you'd be interested in, go!

k.shobi likes this.