MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Year Summer Orientation Program cjdzl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-24-2010 04:15 PM
Easy Summer Orientation Program Registration Available lorend MacInsiders Announcements 20 07-01-2009 09:52 PM
Summer Orientation Program 2009 Lizz87 MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-04-2009 12:05 PM
Easy Summer Orientation Program 2008 hello395 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 07-02-2008 05:27 PM
Easy Summer Orientation Program lorend ARCHIVES 24 06-25-2008 08:56 PM

Summer Orientation Program?

Old 06-25-2008 at 03:20 PM   #1
Sync

Liked: 2 Times

Summer Orientation Program?
Is it necessary to attend this session if I'm doing academic counselling?

How do I cancel my registration? What can I do?
Old 06-25-2008 at 03:34 PM   #2
Victor K

Liked: 0 Times

You should've received a confirmation e-mail. There is a link there where you can cancel your session.
Old 06-25-2008 at 03:56 PM   #3
Sync

I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail
Old 06-25-2008 at 04:13 PM   #4
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

If you didn't recieve a confirmation email it means either
a) you're not registered or
b) there was an error somewhere and the confirmation email was not sent out.

If you email [email protected] we can fix that for you.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 06-25-2008 at 08:55 PM   #5
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

You don't have to attend either session, but it is suggested you suggest both of them, and in conjunction with each other.

Academics isn't as simple as going to class in university. There are other things to consider too.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 06-30-2008 at 09:54 PM   #6
Sync

By the way, is it better to have the academic counselling before or after registering in SOLAR?
Old 06-30-2008 at 09:57 PM   #7
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

If you know what courses you need to take...you may think the academic advising sessions are a waste of your time.

It may be good to go just to make sure you've done everything correctly.

Old 07-01-2008 at 10:09 PM   #8
Leraison

Liked: 0 Times

I just realized that I won't be able to attend the start session I'm registered for or any others except the one TMR (as in July 2nd). Do you think its a good idea to drop in anyways, in hopes that someone may not show up? Can I somehow attend tomorrow? Thx.
Old 07-01-2008 at 11:04 PM   #9
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

You can drop in to the Easy Summer Orientation Program sessions no problem as there isn't a capacity limit. However, most of the faculties do have limits for attendance, so you'll have to see if there is still space available.