MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Notes for ENVIR SC 1G03 & GEOG 1HB3 civil General Discussion 3 09-15-2009 06:25 PM
Geog 1hb3 sparks First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-12-2009 09:10 PM

Geog 1HB3

Old 07-12-2009 at 04:11 PM   #31
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

Geog 1HB3
I took this course as one of my engineering electives in the Fall 2008 term and I found it to be pretty interesting. I also had Dr. Mercier as my prof who was very good at lecturing. His style was to post all lecture notes on WebCT the day before so you...

says thanks to AnguishedEnd for this post.
Old 02-01-2012 at 08:21 PM   #30
dquest

Liked: 3 Times
does anyone know the format of the midterm and final exam?
Is it m/c? short answer? mix?

thanks!
Old 02-01-2012 at 09:04 PM   #31
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dquest View Post
does anyone know the format of the midterm and final exam?
Is it m/c? short answer? mix?

thanks!
With Dr. Mercier, his exams were a mixture of m/c and short answers. I am not sure with Dr. Peace...
The final exams had more questions than the midterm

dquest says thanks to akikokoyoki for this post.
Old 09-22-2013 at 07:02 PM   #32
escape

Liked: 38 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akikokoyoki View Post
With Dr. Mercier, his exams were a mixture of m/c and short answers. I am not sure with Dr. Peace...
The final exams had more questions than the midterm
I have Dr Mercier for 2rw3 (world geography) and was wondering if the test questions are from lecture only? The textbook goes in far detail.

Are his tests tricky or straight forward?
Old 09-23-2013 at 12:31 PM   #33
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escape View Post
I have Dr Mercier for 2rw3 (world geography) and was wondering if the test questions are from lecture only? The textbook goes in far detail.

Are his tests tricky or straight forward?
His tests are straightforward. He doesn't put trick question (he will tell you that). I never took 2RW3 ever but I'm guessing the content of the test will be from the questions and the textbook (if there is one...)

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search