MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I take Geog 1HB3, Geog 1 HA3, or Health Age 1BB3 gabbynelly First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 24 07-30-2012 09:32 PM
geog 1HB3 yum24 General Discussion 1 09-13-2011 08:13 PM
Geog 1hb3 sparks First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-12-2009 09:10 PM

Is Geog 1hb3 Midterm Hard??

Old 10-08-2012 at 09:07 PM   #1
Unregistered

Is Geog 1hb3 Midterm Hard??
Omggggommgggg

Im Gonna Diee My Geog Midterm Is On Wednesday And Im Starting To Study Now..........is It Hard For Those Of You Who Took Geog 1hb3 Beforeee??? Im With Dr.peace And On Ratemyproff It Says Hes Easy................ But Idk! Im Sooo Scareeddd Please Console Me And Tell Me If The Geog Midterm Worth 15% Is Hardd Thanks.
Old 10-08-2012 at 09:14 PM   #2
Bartholomew

Liked: 0 Times

15% isn't alot to stress over too much about.. peace's midterms aren't too bad. just read the text
Old 10-08-2012 at 10:04 PM   #3
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

I don't know anything about that course, but umm a piece of advise: university is different from high school, so you can't leave things to the last minute (like midterms and assignments). Time management is crucial in university.
If you study everyday/do the readings on a weekly basis, then when midterms come around, all you have to do is review the material.
I hope you don't take offence in my post or get upset, i am just trying to help you out as i have experienced time management the hard way :/ Good luck with your studies!

Ponyo says thanks to jim1 for this post.

Ponyo likes this.
Old 10-08-2012 at 10:05 PM   #4
Alomar12

Liked: 42 Times

Definitely read the text. The midterm for that course was all memorization. The multiple choice was mainly comprised of questions requiring you to recall trivia points like names and dates. I did not find the lecture notes sufficient. It isn't complex, per se, but do study. It is very easy to do well on, but it is as equally easy to do very poorly on if you are unprepared.
Old 10-08-2012 at 11:34 PM   #5
Unregistered

should i know maps?? like in his slides he gives a bunch of maps should i know the names and dates of these maps?
Old 10-08-2012 at 11:40 PM   #6
Alomar12

Liked: 42 Times

Probably not a bad idea. Know all your dates. There were at least 3 date-related questions on my midterm with no answers to easily eliminate (all MC, of course).
Old 10-08-2012 at 11:41 PM   #7
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

not hard... read the book (like everyone else said) ...
maps: dates i dont remember if these were focused on... but do know what they represent
Old 10-09-2012 at 12:02 AM   #8
Snowman
Elite Member

Liked: 180 Times

Just read the slides and read the textbook part about map types (I can't remember if that is for this test or the next) but you should be fine, it was very straightforward