MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When does our Christmas Break end? AdelaisAer First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 12-24-2010 10:33 PM
christmas break revenant Residence & Housing 24 12-20-2010 02:11 PM
what do YOU want for christmas?!? Botchio Dating & Relationships 63 12-11-2010 06:34 PM
The Ugly Holiday Sweater Party temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 0 12-15-2008 06:01 PM

Where to get a christmas sweater? (willing to buy)

Old 11-28-2011 at 03:47 PM   #1
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Where to get a christmas sweater? (willing to buy)
I have 3 ugly christmas sweater parties over the next week. I checked out value village on upper james already and the thrift store down by jackson square. Any other suggestions (preferably you've actually seen a good selection)?

Also if anyone has one lying around I'd be interested in a picture and price.

I need it for Thursday.

Thanks.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Desda likes this.
Old 11-28-2011 at 04:22 PM   #2
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

I saw some at Limeridge on Friday. I think it was bluenotes, but I could be wrong. Some store had them set up in a display right inside the main door. Being hideously ugly, I didn't stop to look at the prices.
Old 11-28-2011 at 04:27 PM   #3
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
I saw some at Limeridge on Friday. I think it was bluenotes, but I could be wrong. Some store had them set up in a display right inside the main door. Being hideously ugly, I didn't stop to look at the prices.

I was there WITH YOU. @#RSKDFNSLD

(Wanna go again tomorrow? Google says sears n stuff should have some)

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 11-28-2011 at 04:45 PM   #4
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post

I was there WITH YOU. @#RSKDFNSLD

(Wanna go again tomorrow? Google says sears n stuff should have some)

I was with Merika and Niki on Friday. I remember, cuz none of us were small enough to sit on Santas lap.

I can do tomorrow, time depending. tex meh.
Old 11-28-2011 at 07:40 PM   #5
Buszaj

Liked: 125 Times

If you've got a bit of cash kickin' around go to the Bay and get yourself a tartan sweater
Old 11-28-2011 at 09:56 PM   #6
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Sears. They have clothing lines that cater to older women, so there's probably something suitable.

lawleypop says thanks to britb for this post.

lawleypop likes this.
Old 11-29-2011 at 10:58 AM   #7
IcexFire

Liked: 6 Times

You should try the vallue village in Flanborough - its a 15 minute drive off of guelph line - they actually have ridiculously ugly christmas sweaters. I`m talking baubles and santa claus knitted on .
Old 11-29-2011 at 11:28 AM   #8
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Theres a thrift store by my house... most of the clothes there is really ugly. I'll see if theres anything there haha.

apples12 likes this.