MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Not Sure If Ive Paid Lol a.singh92 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 09-01-2010 10:42 PM
How to tell if account is paid? Lessica First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 09-01-2010 03:41 PM
getting paid for experiments pocketlint59 Academics 4 07-22-2010 07:21 PM
What happens if you still haven't paid? Ownaginatios General Discussion 13 09-07-2009 09:31 PM
Paid up but just received a scholarship BHChew Financial Aid 4 01-24-2009 03:52 PM

Getting Paid to to experiments?

Old 09-09-2008 at 07:27 AM   #1
Mac12

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Getting Paid to to experiments?
Is there a listing on a web site of the different tests you can do to get paid? Or where on campus could I find them?
Old 09-09-2008 at 07:31 AM   #2
katie_batt

Liked: 9 Times

sure is. its as http://experimetrix.com/mac go there and do the "new user registration." make sure that you p[ut your mac email address as ur email address.
Old 09-10-2008 at 07:50 PM   #3
MightyMan

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_batt View Post
sure is. its as http://experimetrix.com/mac go there and do the "new user registration." make sure that you p[ut your mac email address as ur email address.
I noticed these are for pysch and most of them are credit/hour rewarded.
Aren't there other experiments (such as ones run by the kineseology department) that pay well?

Thanks in advance.

rikin25 says thanks to MightyMan for this post.
Old 09-10-2008 at 08:31 PM   #4
bauhaual

Liked: 0 Times

Yes I was also wondering if I could volunteer for these experiments...even if i'm not in psych.
Old 09-14-2008 at 02:42 PM   #5
eycc11

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauhaual View Post
Yes I was also wondering if I could volunteer for these experiments...even if i'm not in psych.
Yeah! Anyone can do it...as long as you meet their requirements.

As for the Kin experiments, I know I've seen several ads for those on Daily News here and also all around campus. I don't remember seeing any Kin experiments under Experimetrix. I think you just have to spot these ads and e-mail whoever is in charge (it would say on the ad).