MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are all 1st year classes full? schad17 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-12-2010 10:46 AM
3rd year Kin classes tungo89 Academics 1 06-13-2010 03:07 PM
First Year Course Schedule.. anyone have same classes?? Cassandraa87 Academics 10 08-20-2009 11:14 AM
here are all my first year classes, any suggestions? oDianao First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 07-07-2009 11:45 AM
3rd Year Econ Classes - Need Some Advice :) PTGregD Academics 0 06-23-2009 12:15 AM

Go review the classes you took this year!

Old 05-01-2011 at 02:23 PM   #1
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Go review the classes you took this year!
Instead of answering threads about a specific course, just go review all the courses you took this year.

It will take like 10-15 minutes to just write the most notable things (difficulty, things to look out for, whether you liked it, would recommend it, etc) for your classes.

Some classes I'm looking at for third year don't even have reviews, but I know there were hundreds of students that took it this year and I'm sure some of you are on MI, so go review them!

iloveyou says thanks to Alchemist11 for this post.

Old 05-01-2011 at 02:24 PM   #2
iloveyou

Liked: 1 Time

looking forword to them
Old 05-01-2011 at 02:52 PM   #3
jamescw1234
The Awkward One

Liked: 467 Times

I reviewed all of the social work courses I took (except for 2E03 and 3A03 because they aren't being offered next anymore) so if anyone's interested in the social work program take a look. I'll write a review for sociology 3G03 as well

James CW
McMaster University-Bachelor's of Social Work and Bachelor's of Arts in Sociology (2012)
York University-Masters of Social Work (2014-2015)