MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
eligable for a new major in grade report ae1011 Academics 3 06-02-2011 09:38 PM
grade report help!! Sel_s Academics 3 04-30-2011 01:25 PM
completed 1A00 ENG but says N.C. on my grade report zachattack First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 04-30-2011 10:34 AM
Decision Pending Syngatezz Academics 8 06-28-2010 02:19 PM
Wrong grade on grade report lululand Academics 35 04-30-2010 07:13 PM

Grade Report: Decision Pending

Old 06-20-2011 at 01:56 PM   #1
zaza126

Liked: 0 Times

Grade Report: Decision Pending
hey guys
so i completed my first year at mac this past year taking engineering and i had an incomplete in chemistry due to missing a lab. so i went back at the beginning of june to complete the lab and the incomplete has since gone away but in the area where it shows you what second year program you got in to they were all "ineligible" previously followed by one "decision pending". This is how it was from before the lab mark was updated and still is like this because it still has not updated

Ive tried emailing sally williams but havent gotten any response so i was wondering if you guys had any idea as to what i should do cause this is starting to get kind of nerve-wracking

thanks
Old 06-20-2011 at 01:59 PM   #2
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Try calling? Visiting in person? Honestly, I don't think there IS anything else you can do besides follow up on it personally. :/

Did you try going on SOLAR to see what that showed in terms of eligible programs?
Old 06-20-2011 at 02:12 PM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

That's exactly it, decision is pending. That's because your file wasn't evaluated with everyone else at the end of May, so it has to be done separately. Contact someone in your faculty office and check on the status of your file. However, there really isn't much you can do, you'll probably have to wait until the beginning of July or something when summer courses are assessed altogether towards 2nd year programs. Definitely call your faculty office though and see what's going on.
Old 06-20-2011 at 03:26 PM   #4
zaza126

Liked: 0 Times

who exactly should i be talking cause ive tried talking to my academic advisor and they tell me to email her instead or come in for an appointment but i live out of province and i havent received any replies to the emails ive sent
Old 06-20-2011 at 03:28 PM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaza126 View Post
who exactly should i be talking cause ive tried talking to my academic advisor and they tell me to email her instead or come in for an appointment but i live out of province and i havent received any replies to the emails ive sent
Since you live out of province just keep calling her.