Taking courses after graduating? Mr.Prodigy Academics 3 06-05-2010 06:49 PM
Graduating from a combined program Goce Academics 1 05-13-2010 09:46 AM
am i graduating??? macculkin Academics 9 02-07-2010 08:32 PM

Graduating?

Old 02-13-2012 at 06:47 PM   #1
Mac12

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Graduating?
I am graduating this year and I was wondering, are there any forms etc etc I need to fill out to let the school know that I plan on graduating this spring?
Old 02-13-2012 at 06:49 PM   #2
jamescw1234
The Awkward One

Liked: 467 Times

http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /convocation/ should be up by Wednesday

James CW
McMaster University-Bachelor's of Social Work and Bachelor's of Arts in Sociology (2012)
York University-Masters of Social Work (2014-2015)

ingénieur.xo, Rob Mac all say thanks to jamescw1234 for this post.
Old 02-14-2012 at 01:25 PM   #3
person33

Liked: 53 Times

does mac keep previous years course syllabus on their system? im pretty sure i can get a credit transferred over for next year but the prof for the course i took is no longer teaching it so the course now is totally different from when i took it and i need the syllabus of the course that i took.
Old 02-14-2012 at 01:42 PM   #4
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by person33 View Post
does mac keep previous years course syllabus on their system? im pretty sure i can get a credit transferred over for next year but the prof for the course i took is no longer teaching it so the course now is totally different from when i took it and i need the syllabus of the course that i took.
You'll have to contact the department and ask for the course outline from the year you took it. Most departments (if not all) keep these outlines on file and will be able to email it to you. Just email the department and say "I'm looking to get a credit transfer to a new school, would you be able to send me the course outline from [course] during [term, year]?"

person33 says thanks to Kathy2 for this post.