MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Withdraw Process Robertp Academics 2 01-25-2014 01:31 PM
Grade Appeal Process tanweerrohil Academics 6 07-12-2013 11:35 AM
New & Improved OSAP Process SFAS Service MacInsiders Announcements 8 09-02-2012 10:11 PM
a little help with admission process soody First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 01-29-2012 06:54 AM
Vote Counting Process lsmith MacInsiders Announcements 2 11-07-2009 06:24 PM

Graduation Process

Old 05-21-2014 at 12:29 PM   #1
The Effekt

Liked: 3 Times

Graduation Process
Assuming we fulfilled all of our degree requirements, and our grade report says: Clear to graduate, all we have to do is fill out the Graduation Information Center Form online and thats it right? Anything else that we need to do?
Old 05-21-2014 at 03:32 PM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Effekt View Post
Assuming we fulfilled all of our degree requirements, and our grade report says: Clear to graduate, all we have to do is fill out the Graduation Information Center Form online and thats it right? Anything else that we need to do?
Yup that's pretty much all we have to do. Depending on whether you're attending your convocation or not, there is payment you have to do after you fill out the form. Don't delay as the deadline for the Graduation Information Centre Form is due on May 30th
Old 05-21-2014 at 03:57 PM   #3
marido

Liked: 5 Times

did anyone receive their tickets to the convocation yet?
Old 05-21-2014 at 04:04 PM   #4
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by marido View Post
did anyone receive their tickets to the convocation yet?
I'm still waiting for mine as well. Hopefully we'll be able to get them at the end of the month
Old 05-21-2014 at 04:57 PM   #5
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikokoyoki View Post
I'm still waiting for mine as well. Hopefully we'll be able to get them at the end of the month
If the deadline to register is May 30 (which was posted earlier), it will probably be about a week after that.