MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How Hard? swifitie4ever Academics 0 06-07-2014 03:58 PM
Evening classes vs Day classes? elllie.e First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 08-12-2013 08:58 PM
mcmaster classes vs. other school classes drpatel General Discussion 2 04-27-2012 02:20 PM
would it be hard? paula112 Academics 6 06-30-2011 09:17 PM
First day of classes...what do you do in between classes? like 1hour breaks? memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 08-22-2010 08:12 PM

How hard is it to get between classes?

Old 06-26-2016 at 05:11 AM   #1
dimamay

Liked: 0 Times

How hard is it to get between classes?
I have a ten minute slot between most of my classes. How hard is it to get between TSH and ITB? Is it doable in ten minutes?
Old 06-26-2016 at 10:11 AM   #2
justicebeaver

Liked: 9 Times

if you walk at a reasonable pace, yes

dimamay says thanks to justicebeaver for this post.
Old 06-26-2016 at 10:59 AM   #3
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

As long as your ass is small enough to get through the door, you should not have any problems.

dimamay says thanks to GeorgeLucas for this post.
Old 06-26-2016 at 06:11 PM   #4
Starships2

Liked: 3 Times

Sometimes you can leave classes a few mins early and/or come in a few mins late. You'll be fine.

dimamay says thanks to Starships2 for this post.
Old 06-26-2016 at 09:17 PM   #5
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

I had that (tsh to itb) in first year. It wasn't bad, but if you want to go the washroom after class you might be few mins late.

dimamay says thanks to jim1 for this post.
Old 06-26-2016 at 10:25 PM   #6
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimamay View Post
I have a ten minute slot between most of my classes. How hard is it to get between TSH and ITB? Is it doable in ten minutes?
It can prove to be a testing challenge at times, especially for neophytes...

To break free from the clutches of the treacherous lecturer, past the eerie, confounding hallways of TSH, through the thick throng of Orks, past the grand doorway of MUSC. Across the large expanse of land that reaches as far as where the sun doth not shine its radiance, far beyond Lake McMaster.

There in the cold darkness: you will find a run down old shack like bunker. Literally, this place is the absolute most bullshit, poorly planed, shabbily maintained, dilapidated buildings on campus. (Oops that's T-13, not ITB. Although ITB is right across from it)

I have way too much time...
10 mins is more than enough time! Grab a bite to eat on the way.

Last edited by jon.john23 : 06-26-2016 at 10:30 PM.

dimamay says thanks to jon.john23 for this post.

lizziepizzie, Starships2 like this.
Old 07-03-2016 at 04:49 PM   #7
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

If your class is in ITB AB102, the big basement room, and if there's a class in that room before you, expect it to take forever for previous class file out and your class to file in. So if there's a class in that room before you, it'll probably start late.

If you're leaving ITB AB102 to walk to TSH, take the basement "emergency exit only" door down the hallway to the right to get out faster.

You'll get it after a week. Every class is makeable, on time.

dimamay says thanks to old guy for this post.