MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harry Potter DH: Reactions doppelganger Movies & Television 63 01-03-2012 10:46 PM
Harry Potter GCSM Movies & Television 56 09-12-2011 05:50 PM
Harry Potter & the D.H. Scuderia Movies & Television 50 11-22-2010 12:42 AM
Harry Potter!! Infinity General Discussion 68 07-27-2009 11:14 AM

Harry Potter Alternate Ending

Old 08-19-2011 at 09:19 PM   #1
beens

Liked: Liked 9 Times

Harry Potter Alternate Ending
Hey,

Just thought some of you harry potter fans out there might find this entertaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYWT5Q_R_w

Enjoy!!

IqzFendi says thanks to beens for this post.

Old 08-19-2011 at 10:25 PM   #2
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

"I'm a potions master and a double agent, of course i had a backup plan"

lolololol SNAPE IS SO AWESOME.

YOUUUU SHALL NOT PASSSSSS

Faer, JEFF_CHAN, lizziepizzie like this.
Old 08-19-2011 at 10:45 PM   #3
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

"It's a long story. No, I mean like really long. It would take at least 7 books to write it down." -Snape
"Or write movies..." -Dumbledore

lol This totally made my night!
Old 08-19-2011 at 11:15 PM   #4
Mahes

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
"It's a long story. No, I mean like really long. It would take at least 7 books to write it down." -Snape
"Or write movies..." -Dumbledore

lol This totally made my night!

Or eight movies?

*cough*

Hey Lizzie!
Old 08-19-2011 at 11:35 PM   #5
ricechrispy

Liked: 9 Times

ahaha luna's glasses

but seriously... i really don't think the actual ending was realistic
harry kills voldemort, the evil dark wizard who had terrorized the wizarding world and who had struck fear in the hearts of every witch and wizard for 18 years, and all he gets is a hug from hagrid?!

sure, there didn't have to be fireworks or anything, but you'd think that when harry entered the great hall where everyone was after voldemort was killed, people would cheer or at least congratulate harry?! nope, everyone just ignored Harry - the boy who lived, their supposed saviour and their chosen one - and hagrid only comes up to give him a brief hug, shortly leaving home in silence after doing so...

at least a party or some sort of celebration?
it's like ww2 ending and hitler dying without the celebration of the allied forces...like what's the deal?

i dunno, just my opinion, but it just didn't seem like a proper conclusion to the 7-book/movie series

EDIT: sorry, i know the movie's old now and everyone has seen it 85230853 times, but i just watched it 3 days ago for the first time The movie was good and all, don't get me wrong, but there were just some parts I feel they could've done better

Last edited by ricechrispy : 08-19-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 08-19-2011 at 11:38 PM   #6
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
Or eight movies?

*cough*

Hey Lizzie!
Did he said eight? lol I don't recall. I loved what Dumbledore said about the Whomping Willow.

Hey, John!
Old 08-19-2011 at 11:58 PM   #7
Mahes

I still haven't seen the last movie but I watched this video. :X

jegglepeggle is what you should call me now lizzie

lizziepizzie likes this.
Old 08-20-2011 at 02:28 AM   #8
tazmania123

Liked: 7 Times

this is actually how it should've ended

RyanC likes this.
Old 08-20-2011 at 10:20 AM   #9
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

The movie ending sounds stupid from the way you're describing it. The book ending seems much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricechrispy View Post
ahaha luna's glasses

but seriously... i really don't think the actual ending was realistic
harry kills voldemort, the evil dark wizard who had terrorized the wizarding world and who had struck fear in the hearts of every witch and wizard for 18 years, and all he gets is a hug from hagrid?!

sure, there didn't have to be fireworks or anything, but you'd think that when harry entered the great hall where everyone was after voldemort was killed, people would cheer or at least congratulate harry?! nope, everyone just ignored Harry - the boy who lived, their supposed saviour and their chosen one - and hagrid only comes up to give him a brief hug, shortly leaving home in silence after doing so...

at least a party or some sort of celebration?
it's like ww2 ending and hitler dying without the celebration of the allied forces...like what's the deal?

i dunno, just my opinion, but it just didn't seem like a proper conclusion to the 7-book/movie series

EDIT: sorry, i know the movie's old now and everyone has seen it 85230853 times, but i just watched it 3 days ago for the first time The movie was good and all, don't get me wrong, but there were just some parts I feel they could've done better
Old 08-20-2011 at 11:51 AM   #10
beens

Liked: Liked 9 Times

I thought the ending was so dumb! i was sooooo disappointed! the books made it sound so much better! and what was with the physical fighting between harry and voldemort in the movies? and i agree with the fact that no one cheered for him! in the book everyone goes berserk! :(
Old 08-23-2011 at 06:17 PM   #11
LoaftKing

LMAOOO thats awsome
Old 08-24-2011 at 02:25 AM   #12
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

LOL. I always knew Snape was the best of the lot. xD

Also, I completely agree - the book ending was much better. They probably skipped over it because it was mostly a bunch of talking. "Try for some remorse, Tom..." I love how Harry's got the upper hand there.
Old 08-24-2011 at 05:50 PM   #13
Sunshine1370

Liked: 0 Times

HAHA THIS WAS GREAT!!Thanks for posting!
Old 08-25-2011 at 01:11 AM   #14
atyc.chao

Liked: 0 Times

The final film was not very good at all. The first part to Deathly Hallows was awesome! I was really disappointed with the second part though :(
Old 08-25-2011 at 06:59 AM   #15
InsideMINDS

Liked: 11 Times

haha these clips are great for the true HP fans