MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harry Potter!! Infinity General Discussion 68 07-27-2009 11:14 AM
Harry Potter Fan Commits Suicide After Learning Movie Spoilers!!!! ferreinm General Discussion 43 07-15-2009 06:38 PM
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince lorend General Discussion 36 11-22-2008 04:19 PM

Harry Potter & the D.H.

Old 11-21-2010 at 08:23 PM   #46
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
Saw it when my little sister and mom visited, actually really enjoyed it. Considering I hated the other films and got bored of the books after the third, I'd say its a success.

Too many tent scenes and the ending was kinda abrupt, though.

7.5/10 tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
So I saw the movie a second time.... I must say they skipped a lot of scenes that were really significant in the book... I mean it was a good movie from the perspective of not reading the book but I felt it as lacking. Still go watch it!

As for the make out scene... that was really awkward and weird it was all CG like something out of Beowulf.

Also the film added $205 million in 54 overseas countries, bringing the film's worldwide total to $330.1 million!!!

Can you imagine what part 2 will haul in?!?
What tent scenes and what make out scenes? I haven't read the book in a while so I forget.

Also, has anyone read Beedle The Bard?
Old 11-21-2010 at 08:43 PM   #47
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
What tent scenes and what make out scenes? I haven't read the book in a while so I forget.

They set up camp like 5 times in the movie -__-

STEP 1: TENT
STEP 2: PASSIVE PROTECTIVE SPELLS
STEP 3: ???
STEP 4: PROFIT, ELUDE SNATCHERS

DarkReaper, Deegs14, doug like this.
Old 11-21-2010 at 08:45 PM   #48
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
They set up camp like 5 times in the movie -__-

STEP 1: TENT
STEP 2: PASSIVE PROTECTIVE SPELLS
STEP 3: ???
STEP 4: PROFIT, ELUDE SNATCHERS
lol.
This, and the make out scene was when Harry opened the locket and the locket tried to convince ron not to destroy it so it projected naked images of harry and hermonie making out with each other, amongst other things.
Old 11-21-2010 at 09:18 PM   #49
Buszaj

Liked: 125 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegs14 View Post
lol.
This, and the make out scene was when Harry opened the locket and the locket tried to convince ron not to destroy it so it projected naked images of harry and hermonie making out with each other, amongst other things.
Sweeeeet. I read the book when it first came out, so I don't remember too many details. Can't wait to see the film though!
Old 11-21-2010 at 09:40 PM   #50
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post

its basically when ron stops being a little girl and tries to get back with harry and hermionie after he left em... and tries stabbing the locket and gets all emotional and sees a "fake image" of harry and her kissing (looks really weird).

and by read it you mean...listen to the story in the movie then yes..yes i have
Old 11-21-2010 at 10:29 PM   #51
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Yeah the uber-makeout scene was quite awkward.

Emma Watson is hot, though.... in a kind of... petite... nubile kind of way.

nopedo

Old 11-22-2010 at 12:42 AM   #52
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

I loved the movie. Moar Harry x Hermione neked make-outs pl0x.