MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guys. Guys. Kitten Live Stream. Amaryll General Discussion 7 11-18-2012 10:27 AM
Thode o_O RememberTwce Academics 1 03-22-2011 10:52 AM
Things that are annoying AelyaS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 582 12-24-2010 02:43 AM
New Thode Layout? britb General Discussion 7 05-20-2010 08:24 PM
Annoying site error... Ownaginatios Computers & Tech 15 05-05-2010 11:48 AM

Have you guys met this annoying guy at Thode?

Old 03-16-2013 at 12:20 AM   #16
Zachary

Liked: 77 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilton View Post
How come you get to say this without consequences but I got warned for saying biology wasn't a science?
Probably some form of discreet discrimination.
Old 03-16-2013 at 05:44 AM   #17
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 244 Times

Without bio, none of you would be here, so, yes, it is a science.
No one...not even Mr. Creepy Joe in Mills.

Afsha-noon likes this.
Old 03-16-2013 at 06:54 AM   #18
Jimbojones

Liked: 16 Times

I can confirm that the OP is not trolling. I worked at the it desk on the second floor of mills last year and this individual harassed the hell out of me. My supervisor told me that he is not a student at McMaster and to not help him. He appears to have moved onto thode.

Old 03-16-2013 at 12:32 PM   #19
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

thnx for the warning

although i have never seen him ever... and i was at mac the whole summer

omgwtfitsp likes this.
Old 03-16-2013 at 01:19 PM   #20
Sweety

Liked: 7 Times

I have known this guy from first year (now i am in third) when he stopped me during welcome week and asked for my number to get "coffee" with him one day. I had to give my number because my cell was in my hands and he actually called it on the spot to check if it was it.. He called me a day or two later and I pretended he had the wrong number Last year (my second year) he came up to me in thode. He did not remember me, but he started talking about his "masters" and that he was 22 years old (yea right!) and some other stuff that i couldn't understand as his accent is very strong. Anyways, he once again asked me to go out with him, and I had my cell right on the desk and thus I was an idiot and once again gave him my number.. anway he called me a few days later while i was at work and i once again pretended it wasn't me lol then this yearrr he attempted to talk to me twice but i quickly ended the convo and pretended i was late for class/bus. I always see him going around attempting to talk to people. I always thought he was trying to pick up girls but i guess he also does it to get help.

Old 03-16-2013 at 01:23 PM   #21
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

i think i ran into him before... what is his name?
Old 03-16-2013 at 02:14 PM   #22
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

Dont post his name!

Personally i feel that we shouldn't be ripping, and ranting on this guy on a public forum

jim1, L'Étoile, Mark Gich all say thanks to jon.john23 for this post.

DMe3 likes this.
Old 03-16-2013 at 02:14 PM   #23
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety View Post
I have known this guy from first year (now i am in third) when he stopped me during welcome week and asked for my number to get "coffee" with him one day. I had to give my number because my cell was in my hands and he actually called it on the spot to check if it was it.. He called me a day or two later and I pretended he had the wrong number Last year (my second year) he came up to me in thode. He did not remember me, but he started talking about his "masters" and that he was 22 years old (yea right!) and some other stuff that i couldn't understand as his accent is very strong. Anyways, he once again asked me to go out with him, and I had my cell right on the desk and thus I was an idiot and once again gave him my number.. anway he called me a few days later while i was at work and i once again pretended it wasn't me lol then this yearrr he attempted to talk to me twice but i quickly ended the convo and pretended i was late for class/bus. I always see him going around attempting to talk to people. I always thought he was trying to pick up girls but i guess he also does it to get help.
Wow, he's been preying on students since that long? Damnn So he actually does go around asking girls for their numbers. I also confirmed this with another person as well, thats so messed. I don't think he's trying to pick up girls but rather pick out girls to help him with shit because maybe he thinks girls are nicer and would be more willing.

Interesting to know others have met him too. To another poster, I don't know his name, I don't ever remember him telling me. I kinda wish I knew it actually, I want to look this guy up. Next time someone gets stuck, ask for his name!
Old 03-16-2013 at 02:38 PM   #24
ZSimon
Elite Member

Liked: 311 Times

Well I guess I'm going to actually have to go to university next week to shake this master troll's hand.

Afsha-noon, kaitotst like this.
Old 03-16-2013 at 03:10 PM   #25
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 244 Times

Hee, hee, Thode is going to be flooded with people looking for some creepy Master's student...

Afsha-noon, jim1 like this.
Old 03-16-2013 at 04:08 PM   #26
Goran

Liked: 43 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilton View Post
How come you get to say this without consequences but I got warned for saying biology wasn't a science?
I guess I'm just awesome like that.

=indication that I'm kidding, besides ripping on health sci is an old inside joke around here.

Plus, bio is clearly a science, arguing otherwise is pretty stupid.

Afsha-noon likes this.
Old 03-16-2013 at 07:18 PM   #27
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

ohshit the nigerian princes have landed
Old 03-16-2013 at 07:41 PM   #28
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Liked: 51 Times

If he isn't a student here, why is he allow to be on campus? Next time you see him, call campus security.
Old 03-16-2013 at 07:46 PM   #29
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvacadoLover View Post
If he isn't a student here, why is he allow to be on campus? Next time you see him, call campus security.
You don't need to be a student to be on campus or enter the libraries. That on it's own isn't a reason to call campus security. However, if you feel threatened or harassed by him, that's another story.

DMe3, L'Étoile like this.
Old 03-16-2013 at 08:18 PM   #30
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvacadoLover View Post
I can't believe you just said that.
I guess I should've called campus security on all of those students who visited McMaster University over their March break with their guardians/parents as well eh?