Health Studies/Health Age Courses **jewel 03** Academics 0 06-05-2010 06:15 PM
Enviro Sci for Health Studies Bobinator Academics 2 01-05-2010 01:18 PM
health studies courses?? mohands Academics 9 07-02-2009 05:15 PM

health studies 2e03

Old 06-06-2009 at 05:15 PM   #1
maryam17

Liked: 2 Times

health studies 2e03
hey has anybody taken health studies 2e03: health aging and the body, I couldn't find a review on it and was wondering if it was a "easy" elective that isn't too difficult and i could get a good mark in?

thanks
Old 06-06-2009 at 05:41 PM   #2
NickAcc

pretty sure that is a second year course and you're going into your first year of kin in the fall right? i know its sometimes possible to take second year courses in your first year but from what i've read here people say its harder than first year courses, not sure if this applies here though. also you'd have to keep in mind the prerequisites as well.
Old 06-06-2009 at 10:46 PM   #3
maryam17

no i'm going into my second year of kin, and yes i have already taken the prereq. health studies 1a03....it sounded interesting but not sure if its "easy" to do well in to help my gpa...just browsing electives lol