MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hedden Double LazyNinja Hedden Hall Forum 9 09-01-2010 09:32 PM
Hedden Hall Hilarity First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-18-2010 11:34 PM
Hedden '09 Chad Hedden Hall Forum 80 08-31-2009 03:34 PM
Hedden '08 Chad Hedden Hall Forum 41 08-19-2008 04:05 PM
Hedden Hall '07 lorend Hedden Hall Forum 51 06-04-2008 04:42 PM

Hedden - Introduce yourself!

Old 06-25-2010 at 10:04 PM   #31
rtan

Liked: 0 Times

yes i played competitive until this year! going into kin
were putting up posters of john mayer whether you like it or not.. no rob patterson posters allowed
Old 06-25-2010 at 11:35 PM   #32
RyanK

Liked: Liked 4 Times

okay guys apparrently there some stupid stereo type that people only chill with people on their respective floors lets proove em wrong lets make a packt that instead of having 5 floors this year hedden will just have 1 comee on noww !!!!!
Old 06-25-2010 at 11:41 PM   #33
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanK View Post
okay guys apparrently there some stupid stereo type that people only chill with people on their respective floors lets proove em wrong lets make a packt that instead of having 5 floors this year hedden will just have 1 comee on noww !!!!!
That's a lot of people and trying to get to know everyone will be impossible in 8 months. I'm positive that everyone will segregate into different groups. That's the main reason why people usually hang out with people on their floor.

McAwesome likes this.
Old 06-25-2010 at 11:51 PM   #34
RyanK

Liked: Liked 4 Times

nnahhhhh B hedden is like what 600 kids ? not hard @ all !!!!
Old 06-26-2010 at 12:21 AM   #35
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Quote:
Hedden is closer to 400, but even so, it's hard enough to get an 80 person floor to all hang out together (because of the wings), getting all 400 people in Hedden to hang out normally outside of Frosh/Frost week and building-wide events is damn near impossible. I've never seen an entire building get close like that, you usually end up with a bunch of smaller tight groups that are usually made up of mainly people from one floor + a handful of people from other floors.
Old 06-26-2010 at 12:24 AM   #36
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Are you being sarcastic? I would not be able to remember 599 individual faces and the names attached to them let alone what program they are in, what their interests are, etc...
Old 06-26-2010 at 12:33 AM   #37
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Are you being sarcastic? I would not be able to remember 599 individual faces and the names attached to them let alone what program they are in, what their interests are, etc...
Well I was a CA last year and no CA in my building knew the names of all 80 people on their floor except one (second floor), no one was even close to knowing the names of everyone in the building.

I knew everyone on my floor since it was my responsibility to do so, but even the most social people on my floor were still surprised every once in a while when they ran into one of the people on the floor that never really leave their rooms.

Knowing the entire building just isn't happening (Not to sound too negative or anything ).
Old 06-26-2010 at 01:02 AM   #38
sniperwaffle

near the 157 guys,
I'll be in 154. EXCITEEDDDD.
Old 06-26-2010 at 06:56 AM   #39
morgan

Quote:
I lived on the 5th floor and I made friends with people on other floors during Welcome Week so I was up and down the stairs a lot. I certainly did not "only chill with people" on my floor.
Old 06-26-2010 at 08:08 AM   #40
bhatoai

Quote:
HEDDEN HALL SO HAPPPY !!!!! first floor room 131 Mcmaster Whatttuuuuuuupppppp !!!!!!!

woohoo! yoooo u r just down the hall! make sure u come hollaa at ur first floorrrr buddiess. 157!!! the quad room!!!
Old 06-26-2010 at 08:10 AM   #41
bhatoai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperwaffle View Post
near the 157 guys,
I'll be in 154. EXCITEEDDDD.

Yoo man! suppppp??? u r in 154!!! awesome!!! r u in double? or triple?? we in the quaddd room! imm nervous [since i've never lived with 3 girllls] but madddd exictedd!!
Old 06-26-2010 at 08:15 AM   #42
bhatoai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lium37 View Post
Me and my friend are on the third floor! 315
Life Science for me & Arts and Science for her!
We're so excited to move into our double room!

Hey!!! my name is Isha!! I know u girls rn't on my floorr... but i am taking all the level 1 life science courses! so i cud transfer from social sciences to life science in year 2 lol. anyway.. since we might end up seeiing each other in same classes thought i'd holla at ya.. supp!! lol.
Old 06-26-2010 at 08:19 AM   #43
bhatoai

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtan View Post
yes i played competitive until this year! going into kin
were putting up posters of john mayer whether you like it or not.. no rob patterson posters allowed

Hey!!!! even though u ent on my floorrr, hey! u r just one up from me 157 the quad rooommm. i just thought i'd say hi. anyway i might be takingg 1 or 2 kin courses. p.s. john mayer!! is hot. lol
Old 06-26-2010 at 08:22 AM   #44
bhatoai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
That's a lot of people and trying to get to know everyone will be impossible in 8 months. I'm positive that everyone will segregate into different groups. That's the main reason why people usually hang out with people on their floor.

I agree with Ryan K. it'dd be awesommee to have like 300 ppl on one florr LOL. but styll i know it will be kindoffff impossibblle!!!!! but maybe it's nottt... who knowsss...
Old 06-26-2010 at 01:22 PM   #45
tylern

Liked: Liked 3 Times

559 here, north wing btw. I'm in engineering myself =P