MacInsiders Logo
Old 03-17-2011 at 11:52 AM   #61
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLN View Post
Seriously, girls of this world ain't nothing but trouble.
You're clearly impling that I, as a girl of this world, and as the only girl you quoted, am trouble. I strongly disagree with you, dear sir.
Old 03-17-2011 at 11:58 AM   #62
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Liked: 506 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
You're clearly impling that I, as a girl of this world, and as the only girl you quoted, am trouble. I strongly disagree with you, dear sir.
Already you are giving me trouble, trouble. Therefore trouble you are. Trouble you shall be. And as such, trouble, I will try to avoid.

EDIT: Relevant. I was so happy to found this to wear today! From the wear and tear you can tell that its my favorite shirt! Doesn't fit me like it used to though...

Last edited by PHLN : 03-17-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-17-2011 at 01:21 PM   #63
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Already you are giving me trouble, trouble. Therefore trouble you are. Trouble you shall be. And as such, trouble, I will try to avoid.

EDIT: Relevant. I was so happy to found this to wear today! From the wear and tear you can tell that its my favorite shirt! Doesn't fit me like it used to though...
OMG that made me laugh! My friend and I have this constant joke going that I'm always right and he's always wrong and vice versa; we always have littl arguments of facebook/msn and people think we're mad at each other, but we're not. t's all in fun. I bought him one of those Mr. Men/Little Miss books for his birthday called "Mr. Wrong." He got a kick out of it.
Old 03-17-2011 at 01:27 PM   #64
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Maybe you're just out of this world.

Oh, and Adelle, that's (^) what I use "X3" is for. It's when I do/say something cute or something like that. It's like a Pikachu/anime cat face.

Last edited by justinsftw : 03-17-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-17-2011 at 01:29 PM   #65
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsftw View Post
Maybe you're just out of this world.
I'm hoping that you're implying that's a good thing; however I am not sure.
Old 03-17-2011 at 01:31 PM   #66
justinsftw
Elite Member

Quote:
I'm hoping that you're implying that's a good thing; however I am not sure.
Yeah, it was. XD

I just said it because it was a perfect time to say it to anyone. It could've been anyone I said that to... .____.;;
I don't even know you. o.o;;
Yeah.
If you found that creepy, press CTRL+A... XD

Last edited by justinsftw : 03-17-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-17-2011 at 03:06 PM   #67
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

hey muffin
Old 03-17-2011 at 05:47 PM   #68
justinsftw
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
hey muffin
'Sup, sugar-bear sweetie pie?
Old 03-17-2011 at 08:12 PM   #69
KYLB0T

Liked: 130 Times

Quote:
So was I. Why must guys immediately link stuff to sex?

www.penisland.net

What does that read to you?
It appears my head was too busy thinking about sex to actually spell correctly. I wasn't serious, and yeah I know that that is supposed to read pen island :p
Old 03-18-2011 at 12:10 AM   #70
guest_295
Happy and Helpful

Liked: 14 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmastergcdb View Post
Lol i dont know who you hanging out with?? I never got someone calle me gorge or bum.
I would slap the taste out of their mouth if they say 'hey bum, what's up?' Id be like 'b!tch wake up! this ain't cool'

!

Uhh I dont think you read my post properly....
Old 03-18-2011 at 12:18 PM   #71
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Bahaha I remember I was out with a bunch of my friends for my birthday and we had all decided to go bowling after we had eaten. Some people knew each other but other people didn't because some of my friends were from hs, uni, elsewhere etc. Anyway, the guy I "liked" was there and the party was more than half guys. One of my guy friends called me sweetheart because he does that all the time, it's just his thing. Anyway, the guy I liked overheard it and he looked all ticked off. It was so funny. He messaged me later and asked if there was anything going on between us and, well, there obv wasn't. But it was funny. Good way to mke a guy jealous, especially because it was unintentional.
Old 03-18-2011 at 01:37 PM   #72
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Bahaha I remember I was out with a bunch of my friends for my birthday and we had all decided to go bowling after we had eaten. Some people knew each other but other people didn't because some of my friends were from hs, uni, elsewhere etc. Anyway, the guy I "liked" was there and the party was more than half guys. One of my guy friends called me sweetheart because he does that all the time, it's just his thing. Anyway, the guy I liked overheard it and he looked all ticked off. It was so funny. He messaged me later and asked if there was anything going on between us and, well, there obv wasn't. But it was funny. Good way to mke a guy jealous, especially because it was unintentional.
He sounds psycho, considering he isn't even your BF.
Old 03-18-2011 at 02:30 PM   #73
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliu91 View Post
He sounds psycho, considering he isn't even your BF.
It could be more than just the "sweetheart" part. I find that certain girls tend to flirt without realizing it.

How does he sound like a psycho for asking if she is in a relationship? Lizzie oh pizzie might have misinterpreted his "ticked off" face.

Question everything.
Old 03-18-2011 at 03:16 PM   #74
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
It could be more than just the "sweetheart" part. I find that certain girls tend to flirt without realizing it.

How does he sound like a psycho for asking if she is in a relationship? Lizzie oh pizzie might have misinterpreted his "ticked off" face.

Question everything.
Good point. Especially since he tried to kiss me later that evening. Emphasis on tried.
Old 03-18-2011 at 03:18 PM   #75
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Quote:
Good point. Especially since he tried to kiss me later that evening. Emphasis on tried.
Which guy? The one that called you sweatheart?