MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can 2nd year students select 1st year electives? Daman K Academics 8 09-08-2010 08:03 PM
McMaster First Year Nursing!!! Message me if your in the first year program as well crumble Introduce Yourself 0 08-12-2010 09:40 PM
Taking second year courses in third/fourth year b.m. Academics 1 07-27-2010 10:37 PM
Is it possible to go into life science for 1 year then transfer into nursing 2nd year memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 05-21-2010 08:47 PM

hi, first year ENGs

Old 09-03-2010 at 10:12 AM   #16
day7love

Liked: 0 Times

welcome and be ready to suffer...
Old 09-03-2010 at 01:14 PM   #17
Moson Mo

Liked: 1 Time

alright, guys.. Thanks for all the replies
Old 09-07-2010 at 11:54 AM   #18
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Welcome to MI and congrats on getting into Mac ENG!!! Hope to see you at the MacInsiders Social next Thursday!
Old 09-07-2010 at 04:03 PM   #19
fresh prince

Liked: 7 Times

Ertw!!
Old 09-07-2010 at 04:17 PM   #20
AlexM

Liked: 0 Times

Welcome!

As a second year engineer, my biggest piece of advice is to be proactive about studying and managing your workload. Do as many of the CAPAs/quizzes as you can and don't try and cram things in all in the last minute - you probably won't remember most of it and you'll only stress yourself out.

You may have heard a lot about how difficult engineering is, but with a bit of perseverance you'll make it through. Don't get down on yourself if you bomb the first couple of tests because most of us do - university is a real eye-opener.

Oh, and the Maple labs for Math 1ZZ5 don't stop for reading week. Remember this! I know too many people who lost 3% of their final grade because they were unaware, and you want that 3%.

Moson Mo says thanks to AlexM for this post.
Old 09-08-2010 at 01:16 PM   #21
Moson Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexM View Post
Welcome!

As a second year engineer, my biggest piece of advice is to be proactive about studying and managing your workload. Do as many of the CAPAs/quizzes as you can and don't try and cram things in all in the last minute - you probably won't remember most of it and you'll only stress yourself out.

You may have heard a lot about how difficult engineering is, but with a bit of perseverance you'll make it through. Don't get down on yourself if you bomb the first couple of tests because most of us do - university is a real eye-opener.

Oh, and the Maple labs for Math 1ZZ5 don't stop for reading week. Remember this! I know too many people who lost 3% of their final grade because they were unaware, and you want that 3%.

thanks for you advice..

althought I never think study would be hard for me, thanks !!! If someone would help me up with my English, that would be wonderful.. let's work hard and achieve our final goal..........
Old 09-09-2010 at 07:59 AM   #22
MistaKiula

Ertw!!
Old 09-09-2010 at 01:55 PM   #23
chaos5687

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Welcome !! ERTW!!!