MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinions about my Timetable theboywho2 Academics 10 06-25-2012 11:14 AM
Opinions on my new timetable EngineBoy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-25-2011 09:08 PM
Be honest... BillyShears Gaming 27 02-24-2011 12:34 AM
Opinions on the strike oakster15 General Discussion 88 11-05-2009 11:51 AM

Honest opinions...

Old 09-07-2012 at 12:03 AM   #61
ShockValue

Liked: 5 Times

Chris23 must've set a record for most removed posts in one thread in this forum's history although it looks like sweetytweety could give him a run for his money.
Old 09-09-2012 at 05:24 PM   #62
paronjd

Liked: 6 Times

Anyone who thinks it is remotely possible is delusional. What horrid abomination would the most unattractive girl in the world look like? Can she walk? Can she breathe? Can she see?

I assume she would have absolutely no sense of hygiene either which would imply that her IQ is bottom of the barrel.... So the answer is no. Not even an average girl could get any guy she wanted. Guys are attracted to good looking, above average girls and that is the hard truth
Old 09-13-2012
karsten1992
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-13-2012 at 10:35 PM   #63
MACBOOKCLUB

Liked: 1 Time

the relationship wont last long tho
Old 12-10-2012 at 03:00 PM   #64
Euclidean

yes! I don't think true love is based on looks but on an inherent connection.
Old 12-10-2012 at 03:07 PM   #65
biglandfarm

Liked: 66 Times

impossibru!!
Old 12-11-2012 at 01:55 AM   #66
Marooner

Liked: 59 Times

I'm probably 60/40 with the former on looks. On first encounter we use our eyes. In order for me to want to get to know you I have to be somewhat 'attracted' to you. For you to have another like you (if you are not the most attractive) you will have to put yourself in situations where the other will have to get to know you like studying/group work or something. I'm not shallow or anything, but if I am not interested at first sight the chances of anything happening are greatly reduced - and this is purely biological. BUT I have experienced not being attracted to someone at first but after getting to know them ended in me feeling attraction.

Old 12-19-2012 at 02:54 PM   #67
hilton

Liked: 42 Times

>Do you believe that with an excellent personality, the most unattractive girl in the world can get any guy she wants

No. You can definitely improve your chances, but part of it is up to him. Maybe your personality doesn't make up for your ugliness enough.
Old 01-07-2013 at 04:52 PM   #68
wellsjr

Liked: 0 Times

I wouldn't say she can get any guy in the world. Attraction also plays a role in a successful relationship. In the end though, I think personality takes priority over attractiveness.
Old 01-09-2013 at 09:13 PM   #69
cheerioo

Liked: Liked 2 Times

she doesnt need to give up all she has to get him. if she has to ,then he is not worth it. She deserves someone better, someone who can see the beauty inside her and can truly accept who she is.
Old 01-21-2013 at 08:36 PM   #70
VickyVBarbz

Confidence is key!
Old 01-22-2013 at 09:10 AM   #71
kseniag

No one on Earth could get any guy they wanted because there's only a certain number of people you're compatible with to start with. Obviously if you're looking for a sexual relationship, there has to be a level of physical attraction, but if you're dating someone, presumably you also want to talk to them on occasion? Beauty is of course affected by what society tells us is beautiful, but attraction is fickle and subjective and sometimes completely random.

Yes, not being conventionally attractive will limit your pool of potential partners, but there's still a pool.
Old 01-22-2013 at 09:11 AM   #72
kseniag

Also, 'personality' isn't something that's objectively good or bad. Also something that's totally subject to taste.
Old 01-22-2013 at 12:16 PM   #73
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

No, the ugliest girl in the world (whatever the hell that means, so subjective), can't get any guy she wants with time, resources, a good personality.

Looks aren't everything, but they sure as hell count for something.

No one is gonna approach you/wanna be your friend or bf if you look like jabba the hut. They have to be at least somewhat attracted to you; you gotta look healthy-ish (from a biological perspective, you can't be all disease-ridden, unhygienic, etc).

People need to stop thinking that looks don't matter, because they do. Even if you don't wanna admit it.

Like maybe if you met a normal average looking girl, over time, you would learn to love her backfat or think her double chin is cute, but Idk what you mean by "ugliest girl in the world".

Old 01-22-2013 at 02:07 PM   #74
stressed.out

yes
"Never judge a book by it’s over because you’re missing all the contents that can change your life."
It really is inner beauty that counts the most; it can glow from the inside out. Even the girl with the prettiest face, if she has a bad personality, the only thing people will notice are her bad actions and intentions.