MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Muay Thai fitness/weight loss? Gojira Athletics & Recreation 19 08-17-2013 12:43 PM
Weight loss plans **jewel 03** Body & Food 7 05-18-2011 03:18 PM
weight loss competition for money? kquan21 Body & Food 1 03-11-2011 12:42 AM
posters about weight loss competition for money? kquan21 General Discussion 2 02-11-2011 09:54 PM

Intermittent Fasting, Weight Loss, and Bulking Up!

Old 05-15-2013 at 03:05 AM   #1
EmilD

Liked: 8 Times

Intermittent Fasting, Weight Loss, and Bulking Up!
Well hello there, I've been meaning to lose weight and bulk up a bit for a long time now. I'm 19 years old, 5'7, and 190 pounds, so I'm pretty overweight. Right now is probably the most I've found myself really serious about it and the most motivated I've ever felt.

I saw my cousin for the first time in a while and before he used to be pretty chubby and now he has really bulked up and is pretty cut. He told me about macros and intermittent fasting and for those who don't know what that is, it's when you take in your daily amount of calories within a small window of time. (approximately 4-6 hours)

I've calculated my daily intake of calories in order to maintain my weight and to lose my weight. And I'm trying to get in the habit of being more proactive and exercising more.

I'd just like to know if anyone else has ever tried this or what their thoughts on this are and any other advice people can give me on reaching my goal.
Old 06-20-2013 at 03:41 PM   #2
BobSmith99
Account Locked

Liked: 0 Times

Yea I've done IF for like the past year, at the beginning I lost about a pound a day and it later on slowed down to 0.3-0.6 pounds a day. I would really recommend it.