MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
English Transfer Credits MichaelScarn Academics 5 06-28-2011 08:21 PM
Transfer credits jntyrhds Academics 0 04-01-2011 12:11 AM
transfer credits in 1st year engineering jntyrhds First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-12-2010 10:36 AM
IB Transfer Credits? leemeiying First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-09-2010 10:47 AM
BIO 1M03 Transfer Credits lifesci09 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 12-20-2009 09:18 PM

International Baccalaureate Transfer Credits

Old 06-04-2013 at 10:15 AM   #1
NishanZ

Liked: 0 Times

International Baccalaureate Transfer Credits
I am a second year student in science and I took English in the International Baccalaureate program in high school and got a 5, so I was eligible to get a transfer credit. Is it too late to claim the credit? If not, who do I contact/what process do I need to go through?
Old 06-04-2013 at 10:22 AM   #2
Bubbles1111

Liked: 19 Times

Hey fellow IB-er!
It's not to late to claim a transfer credit. You have to email your academic advisor and they'll walk you through the process
Old 06-04-2013 at 12:50 PM   #3
Christ

Liked: 9 Times

Email Tracey Gammon at [email protected] she helped me get mine
Old 06-04-2013 at 07:03 PM   #4
LauraV
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 11 Times

I got my transfer credit in english midway through first year.. they wouldnt let me get my biology because i was already enrolled in the program (unfortunately!) but they did give me my english. i think as long as english isnt a core part of your program (and it wouldnt be if you are in science) that you should be able to get it! good luck