MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet Arani21 Bates Forum 4 09-15-2013 07:06 PM
No internet ?!?!? aliyzd Brandon Hall Forum 5 07-04-2013 07:32 AM
Bio 1A03 - Midterm 1 - Can i get by on the test by just studying last terms test? lalalola2011 Academics 11 03-02-2013 02:08 AM
Free Online Anxiety Screening Test MacAnxiety Volunteering Opportunities 8 12-18-2012 05:11 PM
1x03 Psych Online Test tips? RitchieLy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-14-2012 08:59 AM

Internet Cut while doing an online test

Old 11-28-2013 at 10:52 AM   #1
convicting

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Internet Cut while doing an online test
Hey, I was doing an online test for Life Science 2A03 and the internet cut. I had half my answers saved but the remaining answers wouldn't save. I copied one of my answers which wasn't but completely forgot about the three questions down the page which weren't saved. When I refreshed my answers were gone and I couldn't finish my test. I talked to Sunita who said she'll consider it with Dr. Dej, has anyone had experienced with either of the two and has any piece of advice??
Old 11-28-2013 at 11:04 AM   #2
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 201 Times

contact the prof?
Old 11-28-2013 at 11:53 AM   #3
qwerty91
Elite Member

Liked: 175 Times

The prof should be reasonable. Request the quiz mark in put on the exam if you cant have it redone. Email the prof or talk in person today. If the prof will not be reasonable MSAF the quiz immediately (if you still have a free one) and it should go to your exam mark.
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 11-28-2013 at 12:28 PM   #4
Danielrus

Liked: 9 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty91 View Post
The prof should be reasonable. Request the quiz mark in put on the exam if you cant have it redone. Email the prof or talk in person today. If the prof will not be reasonable MSAF the quiz immediately (if you still have a free one) and it should go to your exam mark.
theres no exam, 2 tests add up to 50% of the mark. If anything you get to rewrite it.
Old 11-28-2013
BobSmith99
Old 11-28-2013
BobSmith99
Old 12-01-2013 at 06:34 PM   #5
convicting

Liked: Liked 2 Times

talked to dr.dej she let me finish the other half and i got to keep my first 7 questions- really nice prof + popped the molly ofc