Dating sites Katia Dating & Relationships 70 04-20-2010 01:31 PM
Some Dating Ideas… lorend Misc 4 09-30-2007 04:42 PM

interracial dating

Old 07-23-2012 at 03:39 PM   #76
Twelve Chars

Liked: 318 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
The point of that post wasnt to say white people are the smart ones. My apologies. I said Enstien, hawking and edison cuz they are the first few brilliant minds that come to mind. Then i have recently been reading about the Higgs Boson discovery so Peter Higgs was another. I could have included Martin Luther King Jr (Yes i believe he was a visionary and genius), Ghandi for his revolutionary tactics to try bringing peace to India, the list goes on. Dont be looking for racial slander where it doesnt exist. Im just trying to prove that intelligence is not biased to any gender
I'm just trying to tell you that that is no way to prove anything.
Old 07-23-2012 at 03:48 PM   #77
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Still dont know what you mean by those types of girls, so guess it doesnt go without saying. And I dont think I was acting like I was smart there. Sorry I dont boast about my GPA online to boost my self esteem. Congrats to you on your 11.7, but i really could care less about that. I just find it funny that your trying to pick a fight, and your big threat is that you have an 11.7 GPA... would hate to run into you on the street! haha.
but this is wayy off topic so drop this and let the thread continue on
Old 07-23-2012 at 04:42 PM   #78
kevin999
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 2 Times

not really interracial dating is extremely common where I live" Toronto"
Most people don't even notice..
this is Canada lol
Old 07-23-2012 at 04:54 PM   #79
Grover
The Law
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 254 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
but this is wayy off topic so drop this and let the thread continue on
Please do. I'm mindful of the fact that most people here vehemently oppose moderator involvement as well as the closure of threads and/or deletion of posts based upon how off-topic things have gone, but users are coming here hoping to divulge an opinion on the topic of interracial relationships, not see a pair of users engaging in an uncalled-for e-argument, which is typical in threads bearing a disputed nature such as this one.

Please abstain from more personal attacks for the remainder of the thread.
Old 07-23-2012 at 05:22 PM   #80
Twelve Chars

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Blankfein View Post
How is that racist. You know damn well what I mean when I say, "those types of girls." It goes without saying.

You act like you are so smart. Tell us your GPA, mine, like my posts have stated, is an 11.7.

Tell us yours, considering you are so much smarter than everyone in this thread?

It doesn't go without saying because no one here knows what the hell you're talking about. "I am talking about well-kept, good-looking, smart looking, etc..." So, the opposite of that? Dirty, poorly dressed, ugly, stupid looking girls? You are saying that that is the type of white girl that is usually associated with dating black men, or that is what you think first jumps to everyone's mind. That is literally what you are saying right now.

Get this guy the **** outta here.

P.S. What is with this threads on this forum when people start to argue? You can see from the "latest post" page that new posts are being made in the thread, but once you enter them the posts are not there. I know when I press "submit reply" on this post I'm typing right now, it's not gonna appear until hours later, and be invisible to everyone, including me, until then.

I assume that that means this thread has been flagged and that every post submitted into it has to be approved by a mod before appearing? Is that right? I can only assume, because there is absolutely zero transparency to this system.

Chris23 likes this.
Old 07-23-2012 at 05:38 PM   #81
Grover
The Law
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 254 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelve Chars View Post
P.S. What is with this threads on this forum when people start to argue? You can see from the "latest post" page that new posts are being made in the thread, but once you enter them the posts are not there. I know when I press "submit reply" on this post I'm typing right now, it's not gonna appear until hours later, and be invisible to everyone, including me, until then.

I assume that that means this thread has been flagged and that every post submitted into it has to be approved by a mod before appearing? Is that right? I can only assume, because there is absolutely zero transparency to this system.
Nah, it's nothing like that- it's a bumping issue that is inherit to vBulletin.

Whenever a thread is nearing its next page, certain replies that are towards the bottom of the page will not appear right away, despite whatever the "Recent" tab on the home page says.

Those replies will always inevitably appear on the following page, but only after enough posts have bumped the system and forced it to generate said next page.

The reason it's so transparent whenever an argument is ongoing is because you have a larger number of people following the dispute, on top of posting back and forth frequently, as opposed to just one person wondering, "hey, where did my post go?"
Old 07-23-2012 at 05:55 PM   #82
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Pretty sure its related to thread length, but a few deleted or reported posts can bugger things up too.
Old 07-23-2012 at 05:55 PM   #83
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
That makes absolutely no sense. That's not how genetics work. Yes, inbreeding causes a higher risk of recessive homozygous, but that does not mean, nor is there any proof, that biracial children are smarter and healthier. It doesn't work that way.

Maybe over a long, long, long, long, long time of interracial breeding, they may selectively be more fit, but even then, there's so few sources of selective pressure against the human population. And even now we don't fully understand how race genetics work. You can't look at the DNA of a white person and a black person and tell who's who. In addition, there isn't as much variation as you think. Variation doesn't make immediately stronger offspring.
While not related to IQ, mixed race people are on average considered more attractive
https://www.socrates.uwa.edu. au/Pu...ationID=434490

More attractive -> more likely to mate and spread genes -> we're all gonna be light beige soon as Russel Peters once said.
Old 07-23-2012 at 06:22 PM   #84
Twelve Chars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Nah, it's nothing like that- it's a bumping issue that is inherit to vBulletin.

Whenever a thread is nearing its next page, certain replies that are towards the bottom of the page will not appear right away, despite whatever the "Recent" tab on the home page says.

Those replies will always inevitably appear on the following page, but only after enough posts have bumped the system and forced it to generate said next page.

The reason it's so transparent whenever an argument is ongoing is because you have a larger number of people following the dispute, on top of posting back and forth frequently, as opposed to just one person wondering, "hey, where did my post go?"
Well that's just dumb.

Chris23 likes this.
Old 07-23-2012 at 08:34 PM   #85
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:

Nah, it's a forum glitch that only seems to happen in threads with deleted posts. It can be fixed by changing the thread display to "Newest first" but that makes reading through threads annoying and non-intuitive.
Old 07-23-2012 at 09:27 PM   #86
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptation View Post
While not related to IQ, mixed race people are on average considered more attractive
https://www.socrates.uwa.edu. au/Pu...ationID=434490

More attractive -> more likely to mate and spread genes -> we're all gonna be light beige soon as Russel Peters once said.
People will mate regardless...whether attractive or not. It's called alcohol.
Old 07-24-2012 at 07:58 AM   #87
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
People will mate regardless...whether attractive or not. It's called alcohol.
And many of those men will regret it when they see what they wake up next to the morning after. Thats why you gotta call a cab once your done!
Old 09-09-2012 at 05:24 PM   #88
ChikaStacy

Liked: 0 Times

interracial dating is beautiful
Old 12-19-2012 at 03:26 PM   #89
hilton

Liked: 42 Times

It really is, Stacy. EVERYBODY loves white girls.
Old 12-21-2012 at 12:55 AM   #90
golden1

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomchock View Post
my parents would prefer if i married/dated/copulated with another polak, just to keep the blood pure(thanks hitler for giving that a bad meaning) and so their grandkids could have a higher possibility of speaking the language

plus, slavic/EE girls are super good looking
yes i've heard this from my own family. I think for Polish parents it's not so much the race as it is the culture that's important. There is a distinction. My parents would be happiest if their son-in-law was not only caucasian but Polish specifically. I think preserving culture is really important for parents who's kids are first generation canadians because there is some safety for them to know that their grandkids wont lose their Polish identity. As to what my own opinion is.. I dont know. I think in Canada it is definitely easier for interracial couples to work out.

Last edited by golden1 : 12-21-2012 at 01:03 AM.