Hedden - Introduce yourself! Chad Hedden Hall Forum 108 08-08-2012 10:13 AM
introduce myself dropdeaddiva Introduce Yourself 2 09-03-2011 06:37 PM
Introduce Yourself! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 2 06-08-2010 03:41 PM

Introduce myself? Introduce yourself!!!

Old 12-06-2011 at 06:21 PM   #1
noni_10

Liked: 1 Time

Introduce myself? Introduce yourself!!!
Hey there, I'm a first year Master's student at Mac. I'm new to Hamilton (originally from London). Looking to meet like-minded people (or unlike-minded people). Looking for events, volunteer positions and possibly seek out those who drive to London or Windsor regularly (would love to catch rides). Also looking for anything Hamilton has to offer, because so far, I haven't found too much!

AdelaisAer likes this.
Old 12-06-2011 at 09:36 PM   #2
AdelaisAer
Legendary Survivor

Liked: 118 Times

Welcome to MacInsiders. I don't know much about Hamilton, either, and I am a second year; it's mostly because I commute from Aldershot, but if you join any of the clubs, you'll soon find yourself going to places around Hamilton often.

anonanon987 likes this.
Old 12-06-2011 at 10:16 PM   #3
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

Welcome to MI, Adelais has provided you with a good suggestion.

AdelaisAer says thanks to anonanon987 for this post.
Old 12-12-2011 at 12:31 AM   #4
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Hi Naomi! Welcome to MacInsiders! Great to see you here. Being new to Hamilton you should definitely check out our articles about the city and places to go around here, there's plenty of things to do! Some links that may interest you:

Student's Guide To Commuting

Hamilton: More than the Steel City

Things To Do in Hamilton On Campus

The Hamilton Bar Scene: Clubs

The Hamilton Bar Scene: Pubs

Article Rewind: Off-Campus Living

Also for volunteering/clubs, check out these articles.