MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introducing MacInsiders Community Chat Chad MacInsiders Announcements 6 11-01-2010 06:02 PM
Introducing MacInsiders Mobile Chad MacInsiders Announcements 15 08-25-2010 08:06 AM
Introducing The Unofficial McMaster Wiki Chad MacInsiders Announcements 3 11-07-2009 10:45 AM
Introducing: MacInsiders Code Of Conduct Chad MacInsiders Announcements 9 08-20-2009 10:45 PM

Introducing myself

Old 09-29-2013 at 10:02 PM   #1
GillianZ

Liked: 0 Times

Introducing myself
Hi Everybody!

I'm Gillian Zhenru Zhao, and I'm a first year commie! I'm so excited to know more friends through MacInsider! ^_^
Well, hope everybody is doing a fantastic on their classes, because I am not although I'm trying.
A little bit of me. I'm a huge fan of art! I've been sketching and painting for about five years, and I love music; I sing a little bit althought I dont even know basic music theory well. I also love movies and cooking. I love sport but I'm not good at any of them; the only thing I can do is badminton. Hope I can find some badminton buddies here!
And volunteering is my thing! Now I'm a walker of SWHAT team (for anyone who doesnt know much about SWHAT, we are the student walk home attendent team. if you don't want to walk home alone or feeling unsafe of walking at night, you are more than welcome to ask us to walk you home from 7pm to 1am and til 2am on Friday to Sunday). And I'm trying for the position advocacy director in First Year Council, hopefully I can get everyone's support and work for all first years this year! Love Mac!

This might sounds cliche but I still wanna say it: comming to Mac is the best choice I've ever made so far!

Love,
Gillian

(Fun fact: I got to choose my own name since I'm an international student who needs an easy pronounced English name, so I pick my name from the TV show "Lie to me" if anybody watched it before)