MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Introducing MacInsiders Mobile Chad MacInsiders Announcements 15 08-25-2010 08:06 AM
A McMaster Wiki deadpool General Discussion 40 11-05-2009 07:57 PM
Introducing: MacInsiders Code Of Conduct Chad MacInsiders Announcements 9 08-20-2009 10:45 PM
unofficial transcript? jangh2 General Discussion 4 08-08-2009 10:51 AM

Introducing The Unofficial McMaster Wiki

Introducing The Unofficial McMaster Wiki

For students looking to learn more about McMaster and it's services, it's hard to find one central location. The McMaster website can be confusing at times, and MacInsiders, while full of fantastic student-written articles and discussion, it can be difficult to hunt around for basic information.

Introducing the Unofficial McMaster Wiki. Spearheaded by Rohan, who suggested the idea in our forums, we have set up a wiki on MacInsiders which can be found at http://www.macinsiders.com/wiki or simply http://www.mcmasterwiki.com. It's still in it's infancy stage and we need your help to grow it! Some members have taken the role of building up content, and you can help too! Simply register an account and if you're part of a service (MSU, Maroons, SOCS, The Sil, Library, Bookstore, UTS, Career Services, Student Services, etc), or even a team or club (athletics), or other association/group/society (residences, IRC, etc) we need your expertise and knowledge to share with others via the wiki. Post general information and history, and try to keep things concise and factual.

A big thanks to all who have contributed so far! Some pages looking for content right now that you can assist by filling in include (but are not limited to)...................Note: We're also looking for general information about the campus for prospective students. So if you want to write about the layout/geography/buildings/history related to the campus, feel free!

deadpool, jhan523, Taunton all say thanks to Chad for this post.

Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 11-05-2009 at 05:03 PM   #2
deadpool
X-Man
Program: Fighting
Year: Other

Liked: 394 Times
Also, if you write a new article please let me know so that I can make sure that a uniform formatting structure is applied.
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 11-05-2009 at 08:21 PM   #3
Marlowe
Elite Member
Program: Nursing
Year: Third
Residence: SOCS!

Liked: 422 Times
I would be able to do some work on the SOCS section, but I'm swamped with midterms till next Friday. I'd also like to talk to some of our exec before hand just to see what they think of it.

I absolutely love the idea though!
Old 11-07-2009 at 10:45 AM   #4
Mowicz
Elite Member
Program: Mathematics & Statistics
Year: Alumni

Liked: 529 Times
Nice...

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article: