MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transcript Availability xo.monica Academics 5 05-28-2010 03:16 AM
Academic Transcript xo.monica Academics 7 01-20-2010 10:23 PM
Introducing The Unofficial McMaster Wiki Chad MacInsiders Announcements 3 11-07-2009 10:45 AM
Transcript Jake General Discussion 8 05-25-2009 01:00 PM
Requesting a Transcript Kevin S General Discussion 6 05-15-2009 10:38 AM

unofficial transcript?

Old 08-07-2009 at 11:12 PM   #1
jangh2

Liked: 0 Times

unofficial transcript?
I'm trying to apply to a work-study job and it requries an unofficial transcript.. do you know what that means? and where i can get it?
Old 08-08-2009 at 07:53 AM   #2
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

Are you an incoming student? If so, then you don't have one yet.
Old 08-08-2009 at 09:39 AM   #3
emtee10
Mac Lifer

Liked: 49 Times

If you go into MUGSI and use the "Degree Audit" feature, you'll get a page that lists all of the courses that you've taken along with your grades. If you print that out, I imagine it would qualify as an unofficial transcript.
Old 08-08-2009 at 10:36 AM   #4
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

If it requires an unofficial transcript then an official one is fine too...They're just trying to save you a bit of trouble, and possibly money (although we're lucky in that McMaster processes transcripts for free).

I second using the degree audit. That's what I would do whenever I wanted to show my grades to someone in an unofficial context.
Old 08-08-2009 at 10:51 AM   #5
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

The unofficial transcripts have to be submitted online when you apply through OSCAR. All you need to do is copy and paste your grades into a word document, save it and upload it on OSCAR. You can get your grades from your degree audit. Hope that helps.