MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone else following this news story? apples12 General Discussion 16 12-06-2011 03:54 PM
Irresponsible Dentist... Sad story destiny_clov General Discussion 20 04-20-2011 01:43 AM
Mac places sixth in university rankings Email Story Email story PrintPrint Text Size Iamanonymous General Discussion 1 11-06-2009 09:42 AM

I've got a story to tell!

Old 03-01-2014 at 04:29 AM   #1
Suspect

Liked: 60 Times

I've got a story to tell!
I was in HSL one day, depressed as #$!% because i had just failed a midterm. I should harder next time. Anyway so i'm walking around with this "don't talk to me mother #$!%$& " expression on my face, trying to find a quiet study table, while simultaneously giving people the look ...until this girl walks by me and says "I like your haircut" at that moment i went from this to this to this who cares if i fail one midterm, that cute girl likes my hair. Besides, i can get a good grade if i on the next one (midterm...not the girl). My crappy day got brighter, and i became happy again.

True story

But wait, there's more...

Last week i found out she is a Miss World Canada 2014 contestant, but is losing... she only needs 500 votes to catch up to the girl in first place. She probably doesn't remember me, or my nice haircut, but i wanna do something nice for her (or try).

Please help me repay her kindness by voting for her (link below). Voting closes on March, 10th and you can vote once everyday. If you have friends (unlike me) please ask then to support her too.

Her name is: Viorica Lefter

/http://missworldcanada.ca/contestants/mwc-2014-contestants/mwc-2014-contestant-viorica-lefter/
Thanks

Last edited by Suspect : 03-01-2014 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2014 at 06:19 AM   #2
Phoneup

Liked: 43 Times

Last edited by Phoneup : 03-01-2014 at 06:27 AM.
Old 03-01-2014 at 06:20 AM   #3
kakarot

Liked: 6 Times

There's an old saying "Money and Women are the root of all sufferings in world"
Old 03-01-2014 at 10:16 AM   #4
BilluRises

Liked: 3 Times

lololol sounds like the story's made up
Old 03-01-2014 at 12:02 PM   #5
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

hey you should probably fix your link if you want people to vote for you

Suspect says thanks to Freija for this post.

mc_kumar likes this.
Old 03-01-2014 at 02:34 PM   #6
Suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freija View Post
hey you should probably fix your link if you want people to vote for you
Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilluRises View Post
lololol sounds like the story's made up
Well, i didn't actually turn into batman, but you didn't hear that from me
Old 03-01-2014 at 02:54 PM   #7
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

seems like a clever ploy to get people to vote for your friend. LOL

mc_kumar likes this.
Old 03-01-2014 at 07:38 PM   #8
Suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubz View Post
seems like a clever ploy to get people to vote for your friend. LOL
Well she's not actually my friend, but i see her around HSL a lot, and she always says hi, very nice person. One of her friends asked me to vote for her so i thought...why not post a story on macinsiders.

P.S - she did say she liked my haircut once support her if you can, if not fine. at least i tried