MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for a part time or full time job killza Volunteering Opportunities 1 06-24-2010 02:05 PM
It's that time of year again: Daylight Savings Time! manu MacInsiders Announcements 5 03-14-2010 03:47 AM
The MSU is a joke. cocchiarella General Discussion 56 02-02-2010 09:28 PM
am i full time or part time????? macculkin General Discussion 9 09-14-2009 10:09 PM
HSR bus pass -full time /part time student macculkin General Discussion 9 04-20-2009 06:45 PM

Joke Time

Old 06-16-2010 at 10:58 PM   #1
VastHorizon
Elite Member

Liked: 128 Times

Joke Time
Two strangers, a man and a woman, find themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they are tired and fall asleep quickly—he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1 a.m., the man leans over and gently wakes the woman and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," the woman replies. "Just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

"Wow! That's a fantastic idea!" he exclaims, with a huge smile on his face.

"Good," she replies. "Now, get your own damn blanket!"
Old 06-16-2010 at 10:59 PM   #2
VastHorizon
Elite Member

Liked: 128 Times

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Old 06-17-2010 at 02:38 AM   #3
Abid.Hasan

Liked: 86 Times

A psychic midget escapes from prison

small medium at large