Liked: 202 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Budden View Post
lol @ this girls HUGE ego
I think I found her:

Old 10-18-2010 at 11:50 PM   #32
Buszaj

Liked: 125 Times

On the original topic, I don't think "hot girls" end up more lonely. I'm sure they have their fair share of fun. If guys lack the confidence to approach an attractive woman, their loss. If one thinks that a person is automatically lonely because they're not in a relationship or something, well then...you're wrong lol. Anyone can be lonely, hot or not, it's your choice to go out there and meet people. Which leads to the "right person" thing brought up. If you believe in that, best of luck to you. But you have a way better chance of finding someone you like/love if you're out there confident, meeting people, and having fun.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:51 PM   #33
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Guy: Uhhh.... Hey, hows it going?

Katia: *Sprays guy furiously with pepper spray*

"Why cant such a beautiful girl like me not meet any normal guyssssss"

AelyaS likes this.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:51 PM   #34
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by VastHorizon View Post
Please, Katia, if you are sincerely looking for normal guys,
next time you are in a lecture, ask the dude on your right out to dinner.
Lol, I challenge a girl to do that. Next 24 hours. I want to hear the resulting story. I don't see it happening though.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:51 PM   #35
Katia
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 36 Times

Well I kinda did that once,
wasn't a random, just a group member.. and he said he was busy- later on he told another group member than he wasn't sure why I would talk to him out of nowhere, got scared and didn't know what to say...

Tried once more to ask a guy to hang out after class.. he was gay.

Whats wrong with "normal" guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VastHorizon View Post
Please, Katia, if you are sincerely looking for normal guys,
next time you are in a lecture, ask the dude on your right out to dinner.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:52 PM   #36
Katia
Account Disabled by User

Well, it was my fav cartoon network show when I was little
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalker View Post
I think I found her:

Old 10-18-2010 at 11:52 PM   #37
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_302 View Post
Lol, I challenge a girl to do that. Next 24 hours. I want to hear the resulting story. I don't see it happening though.
Unless the girl looks like an absolute train wreck, 99 percent of guys would say yes.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:54 PM   #38
Katia
Account Disabled by User

Why would I do that? :(

I would go tell him im too hot and leave.

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Budden View Post
Guy: Uhhh.... Hey, hows it going?

Katia: *Sprays guy furiously with pepper spray*

"Why cant such a beautiful girl like me not meet any normal guyssssss"
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:54 PM   #39
VastHorizon
Elite Member

Liked: 128 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katia View Post
Well I kinda did that once,
wasn't a random, just a group member.. and he said he was busy- later on he told another group member than he wasn't sure why I would talk to him out of nowhere, got scared and didn't know what to say...
Tried once more to ask a guy to hang out after class.. he was gay.
Whats wrong with "normal" guys?
Nothing's wrong. It's just that you're looking at quite possibly the wrong places/situations.

Just go with being spontaneous and wait for the right guy to ask you out, I guess. That man, if he decides
to muster all his courage to ask you out is THE man.

Let's just say, for example, I ask you out, will you go out with me?

I doubt it.

But the fact of the matter is being spontaneous and adventurous is the only way to meet these normal people.

The randomness of these little acts like smiling at a dude, or waving at someone will help you meet them.

Last edited by VastHorizon : 10-18-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:57 PM   #40
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_302 View Post
Omg lol I'd legit do that...should we be making a separate thread for this? "Dinner Asking Challenge?" lmao omg sounds fun XD

Guys should do it too. Ask the girl next to you.

mike_302 likes this.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:58 PM   #41
Katia
Account Disabled by User

YEaaa! take a picture when youre in class and we decide who you ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
Omg lol I'd legit do that...should we be making a separate thread for this? "Dinner Asking Challenge?" lmao omg sounds fun XD
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:58 PM   #42
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times

Nah but seriously, I've experienced it first-hand and witnessed it a million times. Girls who aren't all that good looking are a lot easier to talk to...

Actually no. Girls who are concerned with their looks and dress down with 'the works' ( expensive-ass sunglasses, the lastest clothes, purse and shoes, etc.) like the world's gonna end tomorrow are extremely intimidating to talk to; the hot ones even more so; and the not so attractive ones...well we wouldn't even care to talk to them (girls who try too hard are really a turn-off).

Girls who just be themselves, and don't care what people think about their looks (once they're not overly pushy) aren't only easier to talk to, but actually really fun to talk to. It's a lot more relaxed environment, where everyone can be themselves. It becomes less about the flirting and more about the chemistry, if any involved.

Last edited by SilentWalker : 10-19-2010 at 12:01 AM.

lorend, sayok8737, xo.monica like this.
Old 10-19-2010 at 12:00 AM   #43
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

I don't even know what to say about this thread...

I guess I kinda agree with OP, but I've seen plenty of hot girls with boyfriends.
Then again, most of the hot b!tches I know like to sleep around and think they're the shiit.

I hate rich conceited bitches. End of story. blah.

Old 10-19-2010 at 12:01 AM   #44
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Nah but seriously, I've experienced it first-hand and witnessed it a million times. Girls who aren't all that good looking are a lot easier to talk to...

Actually no. Girls who obsess over their looks (dress up with sunglasses, the lastest clothes and shoes, etc. like the world's gonna end tomorrow) are extremely intimidating to talk to; the hot ones who do even more so; and the not so attractive ones...well we wouldn't even care to talk to them.

Girls who just be themselves, and don't care what people think about their looks (once they're not overly pushy) aren't only easier to talk to, but actually really fun to talk to. It's a lot more relaxed environment, where everyone can be themselves. It becomes less about the flirting and more about the chemistry, if any involved.
I agree entirely.

lorend, moonlitnight like this.
Old 10-19-2010 at 12:01 AM   #45
Katia
Account Disabled by User

SEE!

That's what I said in my first post, I didn't say I think I'm hot, I said I've been told I am intimidating because of how I look/dress. But sorry it's a part of my job, I work in fashion.. why do you care what someone looks like? I am very easy to get along with and have a great personality, but just because I'm wearing sunglasses you wouldn't talk to me?? I don't get it.

Quote:

Actually no. Girls who obsess over their looks (dress up with sunglasses, the lastest clothes and shoes, etc. like the world's gonna end tomorrow) are extremely intimidating to talk to; the hot ones who do even more so; and the not so attractive ones...well we wouldn't even care to talk to them.