Need a good movie~! AdelaisAer Movies & Television 68 09-08-2011 08:44 PM
Good LOLs temara.brown General Discussion 83 01-15-2010 02:30 PM
Anyone good with MS Access? kokosas General Discussion 4 07-27-2009 10:27 AM

Know any good jokes?

Old 11-26-2011 at 12:59 PM   #1
jingletunes

Liked: 28 Times

Know any good jokes?
stressed from studying, could use a laugh! lets hear your jokes macinsiders!
Old 11-26-2011 at 01:43 PM   #2
drpatel

Liked: 70 Times

Hmm...
So there were 3 guys in a parachute, An american, a mexican and a canadian
they were losing height because they were too heavy, so they decided to throw out something that their country has too much of.
So the canadian goes "i have to much maple syrup" and throws out a bottle of maple syrup.
the mexican goes "Oh i have too many tacos in my country) so he throws out a box of tacos
and then the american goes "i have too many mexicans in my country" so he goes and throws out the mexican!
Old 11-26-2011 at 02:53 PM   #3
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpatel View Post
Hmm...
So there were 3 guys in a parachute, An american, a mexican and a canadian
they were losing height because they were too heavy, so they decided to throw out something that their country has too much of.
So the canadian goes "i have to much maple syrup" and throws out a bottle of maple syrup.
the mexican goes "Oh i have too many tacos in my country) so he throws out a box of tacos
and then the american goes "i have too many mexicans in my country" so he goes and throws out the mexican!
As racist as that is, that is pretty funny haha. Several "Mexicans" do legitimately live in America though obviously.
Old 11-26-2011 at 02:55 PM   #4
Pay919

Liked: 57 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
As racist as that is, that is pretty funny haha. Several "Mexicans" do legitimately live in America though obviously.
Several? LOL That was pretty racist...

L'Étoile likes this.
Old 11-26-2011 at 03:00 PM   #5
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay919 View Post
Several? LOL That was pretty racist...
I used the word "several" in respect to the population of the United States of America. So, your point is invalid, herp derp.
Old 11-26-2011 at 03:05 PM   #6
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

A man walks into a bar. Ouch.

Aeria, Afzal, comte like this.
Old 11-26-2011 at 03:34 PM   #7
Twelve Chars

Liked: 318 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
I used the word "several" in respect to the population of the United States of America. So, your point is invalid, herp derp.
That's not how you use language you chickenhead

Alchemist11 likes this.
Old 11-26-2011 at 03:35 PM   #8
Twelve Chars

They say that there's strength in numbers. Tell that to 6 million jews.
Old 11-26-2011 at 03:43 PM   #9
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

So I've got this friend who's a cigarette, and we were walking down the street when a guy said "HEY ******", and my friend got really offended. Not because he was a cigarette but because he's gay
Old 11-26-2011 at 05:05 PM   #10
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Laval

Old 11-26-2011 at 07:15 PM   #11
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the possible designers of the human body.

One said, ``It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints.''

Another said, ``No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous systems many thousands of electrical connections.''

The last said, ``Actually it was a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?''

An accountant and engineering convention was being held. On the train to the convention, there were both accounting and engineering majors. Each of the engineering majors had his/her own train ticket. But the accountants had only ONE ticket for all of them. The engineers started laughing and snickering. The accountants ignored the laughter.

Then, one of the accountants said, "Here comes the conductor". All of the accountants piled into the bathroom. The engineers were puzzled. The conductor came aboard and collected tickets from all the engineers. He went to the bathroom, knocked on the door, and said "Ticket please". An accountant stuck their only ticket under the door. The conductor took the ticket and left. A few minutes later, the accountants emerged from the bathroom. The engineers felt really stupid.

On the way back from the convention, the group of engineering majors had ONE ticket for their group. They started snickering at the accountants, who had NO tickets amongst them. When the accountant lookout shouted "Conductor coming!", all the accountants again piled into a bathroom. All of the engineers went into another bathroom. Then, before the conductor came on board, one of the accountants left the bathroom, knocked on the other bathroom, and said "Ticket please".

http://www.engineeringhumor. com/jokes.html

Old 11-26-2011 at 09:38 PM   #12
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelve Chars View Post
That's not how you use language you chickenhead
Chickenhead? Lulz.
Old 11-26-2011 at 10:29 PM   #13
thedog123123
Crazy Physicist

Liked: 313 Times

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer. The second orders half a beer. The third orders a quarter of a beer. Before the next one can order, the bartender says, “You’re all a-holes,” and pours two beers.

A definite integral walks and orders 10 shots of whiskey. "You sure about that, buddy?" "Yeah, I know my limits."

and last but not least:
A baby seal walks into a club.

BlakeM, camais like this.
Old 11-26-2011 at 10:33 PM   #14
Twelve Chars

200 marines walk into a bar and find there is no counter.

What kind of computer does Idra use?

IBM

Alchemist11, Amaryll like this.
Old 11-26-2011 at 11:04 PM   #15
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

heard this one last week

*Couple watching a movie at home*

Girl: ugh, i'm bored of this movie, lets do something fun

Guy: Suck my d*ck?

Girl: I was thinking of something more romantic...

Guy: Suck my d*ck in the moonlight?

Last edited by icecubz : 11-26-2011 at 11:07 PM.