MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Labs and Tutorials Vaidawg First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-09-2010 02:58 PM
Labs and Tutorials LivLucy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 07-14-2010 06:16 PM
Labs and Tutorials hellonewyork First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-30-2009 01:20 PM
Question about CHEM 1A03/AA3 labs and tutorials VoyozooT Academics 2 06-25-2009 09:54 AM

Labs/Tutorials schedule question

Old 08-14-2008 at 06:49 PM   #1
baby_giraffe

Liked: 0 Times

Labs/Tutorials schedule question
I was just wondering how the schedule for labs and tutorials that are every other week works. Would the lab and tutorial (for example Bio 1M03) be during the same week or would it alternate? Is there any way of finding out which weeks the labs occur for different courses?
Old 08-14-2008 at 06:50 PM   #2
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times

i am pretty sure they would alternate every week so if you have a lab this week you will have a tutorial next week. I believe they will tell you which start first on the first day of classes

baby_giraffe says thanks to **jewel 03** for this post.
Old 08-14-2008 at 07:17 PM   #3
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

Anitaa is correctamoondo!

Most of the scheduling questions on here will all be answered during the first few classes. Remember, no labs and tutorials at first. They will let you know when they begin.

baby_giraffe says thanks to mitch for this post.