MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lame (but innocent) questions from a 1st Year AelyaS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 29 08-16-2010 04:06 PM
Faculty Wars: Lame! lorend Academics 38 06-25-2009 01:11 PM

Lame!!!!!

Old 06-28-2010 at 11:40 PM   #1
Chambini

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Lame!!!!!
Okay.

I just logged onto MUGSI to select my courses for the fall/spring. I am a mature student, which means I am SUPPOSED to be allowed 18 units (9 per semester) from september to april.

However, when I went to select my courses, it would only let me choose ONE per semester. LAME!

THEN, when I went to save the 2 I thought were most crucial, at least til I ripped the Registrar a new one, my net crashed. Now Im not even sure if those ones got saved.

....When you click the "verify changes and conflicts" button, does that mean it saved? Or do I need to confirm the payment agreement. If the former is true, Im safe. If the latter, Im probably screwed.

Help!
Old 06-29-2010 at 12:00 AM   #2
R633

Liked: 24 Times

You must click the "Apply Changes" button for your course selections to be saved.
Old 06-29-2010 at 12:01 AM   #3
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Hmm, not too sure why it would only allow you to take 3 units per term,

but as long as you click the "apply requested changes" button, it's saved. Not sure if you clicked that, though.
the payment agreement thing isn't crucial in the saving process, it just tells you how much your tuition is.

Old 06-29-2010 at 12:32 AM   #4
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

I was a mature student, with the same restrictions last year, but didnt have that kind of problem. If I recall correctly (which I may not be, given that this was a year ago), SOLAR tells you the limitations at the course selection page, in the yellow bar above the "grid" where you select courses. Did it say 3 units or 9 units for each term for you?
Old 06-29-2010 at 08:59 AM   #5
Chambini

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Hooray!

It turns out it did save my 2 course selections.

....Now I just have to call the registrar to get my other ones.