MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charged cancellation fees for dropping fees? MariamH Financial Aid 0 11-04-2013 04:38 PM
Fees? Jesssy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 06-20-2011 11:19 PM
Transportation Fees shay2014 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 08-07-2010 09:40 PM
Fees ishk33 General Discussion 11 08-29-2009 08:46 PM
Fees Nino General Discussion 4 07-02-2009 12:50 AM

Late Fees

Old 01-24-2016 at 01:53 AM   #1
Ish001

Liked: 26 Times

Late Fees
Hey
Has anyone been charged late fees because their OSAP was released late? I called the financial aid office on Friday and they finally confirmed my application on Monday but I was still charged a late fee. Has anyone been able to dispute this fee before?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

McMaster University News and Information, Student-run Community, with topics ranging from Student Life, Advice, News, Events, and General Help.
Notice: The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the student(s) who authored the content. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by McMaster University or the MSU (McMaster Students Union). Being a student-run community, all articles and discussion posts on MacInsiders are unofficial and it is therefore always recommended that you visit the official McMaster website for the most accurate up-to-date information.

Copyright © MacInsiders.com All Rights Reserved. No content can be re-used or re-published without permission. MacInsiders is a service of Fullerton Media Inc. | Created by Chad
Originally Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved. | Privacy | Terms