MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I take level 2 courses as level 1 electives? alexli_5 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 10-02-2012 12:46 PM
Moving From Level 3 to Level 4 dr4357 Academics 1 01-03-2012 04:47 PM
Level 2/Level 3 Question smojer Academics 2 05-31-2011 12:38 AM
Level 1 vs. Level 2 courses in SPRING/SUMMER term maki Academics 6 03-21-2011 11:55 AM

Level 2 Health Sci.

Old 05-07-2013 at 11:26 AM   #1
MacTests

Liked: 0 Times

Level 2 Health Sci.
Hi I was just wondering, if you get rejected (which im like 99.9999999% sure I will) how will I be notified? By e-mail? Or would I not have the option to choose that as my 2nd year program? Thanks!
Old 05-07-2013 at 12:09 PM   #2
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 242 Times

Do you mean as a transfer?
...you probably should have heard from them by now...could probably conclude you didn't get in?
I send my sympathies...:.)

MacTests likes this.
Old 05-07-2013 at 12:10 PM   #3
celtics_fan

Liked: 12 Times

when you sign into mugsi on some assigned date (sorry, not sure what it may be this year) you will see the programs you had chosen at the bottom of your grade report. They will be listed under the headings accepted and not accepted. So under that you will see if you had been accepted or rejected for whichever programs you had selected for second year.

Also, I believe you find out before the date for course selection, so you are able to work that out beforehand, and make a list of the courses you want to enroll in for second year.. Hope that helps

MacTests likes this.
Old 05-07-2013 at 12:13 PM   #4
celtics_fan

Liked: 12 Times

just checked online for you and the mac website says this:

Level 1 undergraduate students must select a program for the following Fall/Winter Session between March 5th and April 30th via SOLAR.

http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /registered/
Old 05-07-2013 at 12:29 PM   #5
Philipp31
Elite Member

Liked: 192 Times

Transfer here. You wont know until the program selections come out at the end of May.
If you do get in, it will say: ACCEPTED: BHSC HONS

MacTests says thanks to Philipp31 for this post.

MacTests, swarly like this.
Old 05-11-2013 at 11:59 AM   #6
swarly

Liked: 7 Times

Another transfer here. Exactly what Philipp31 said. When you find out if you got into biomed, biochem, honours bio, honours life sci, etc., that is the day you find out about health sci as well. Let me know if you have any questions about transferring.
Old 05-11-2013 at 12:06 PM   #7
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtics_fan View Post
just checked online for you and the mac website says this:

Level 1 undergraduate students must select a program for the following Fall/Winter Session between March 5th and April 30th via SOLAR.

http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /registered/
That's for choosing programs that you want to apply to for the following year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
Do you mean as a transfer?
...you probably should have heard from them by now...could probably conclude you didn't get in?
I send my sympathies...:.)
It will show up as "rejected" if you weren't accepted...not hearing back by now doesn't mean you were rejected!