MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster Comic Artist Club- First General Meeting! tessclare Clubs & Groups 0 09-20-2010 02:11 PM
MSU FIT Leader Will Get Shinerama Tattoo if MAC Raises $80K for Cystic Fibrosis lorend MacInsiders Announcements 2 09-12-2010 05:25 PM
Con artist in Mac?(not a good con though) ShouldBeStudying General Discussion 7 10-15-2009 12:12 PM
Need opinion on a design Chad General Discussion 14 05-30-2008 09:19 AM

Looking for an artist to design a tattoo

Old 10-20-2010 at 10:16 PM   #16
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Liked: 357 Times

or have vegetas face drawn on the underside of your bicep and dye your armpit hair blonde so it looks like its his
Old 10-20-2010 at 10:22 PM   #17
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDorkulateD View Post
or have vegetas face drawn on the underside of your bicep and dye your armpit hair blonde so it looks like its his
...I'm a girl. I shave. >_<

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-20-2010 at 10:26 PM   #18
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Liked: 357 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
...I'm a girl. I shave. >_<
but the longer you don't shave, the higher his power level will be! do it to save the world.
Old 10-20-2010 at 10:29 PM   #19
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDorkulateD View Post
but the longer you don't shave, the higher his power level will be! do it to save the world.
Sorry bro, I like to get it in.

Hairy armpits are not attractive.

Old 10-20-2010 at 11:19 PM   #20
MacAttk

Liked: 38 Times

Cheriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii noooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo D:

Sounds siick though
Old 10-20-2010 at 11:20 PM   #21
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttk View Post
Cheriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii noooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo D:

Sounds siick though
D:< Why notttt.

Old 10-20-2010 at 11:23 PM   #22
MacAttk

Liked: 38 Times

Quote:
D:< Why notttt.
Because then you're gonna beat me to it!

/slitwrists
Old 10-20-2010 at 11:28 PM   #23
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttk View Post
Because then you're gonna beat me to it!

/slitwrists
Player hater. (A)

Old 10-20-2010 at 11:50 PM   #24
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 326 Times

Quote:
And not to be a total douchecunt, but if I were to get something inked drawn by them, I'm pretty much a walking advertisement for them... They, realistically, should be paying me.

And I could just log onto a DBZ/Batman forum and ask there... Payment is irrelevant when you meet a fellow diehard fan willing to undergo the ultimate homage.
Broke uni students here, so I'd suggest you head to those forums. Or just steal off of the Internets.

Also, artists paying the people who...commission them? We already have a hard enough time making money as it is. One does not walk into a tattoo parlour and assert that the artist should pay to tattoo them because it's "free advertisement."

Last edited by Amaryll : 10-20-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-20-2010 at 11:54 PM   #25
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryll View Post
Broke uni students here, so I'd suggest you head to those forums. Or just steal of the Internets.

Also, artists paying the people who...commission them? We already have a hard enough time making money as it is. One does not walk into a tattoo parlour and assert that the artist should pay to tattoo them because it's "free advertisement."
Yea, broke university students, I guess that's why people come into my house and drink booze that I bought. That makes sense.

Regardless, if I wanted to "commission" somebody, I would have specified. Some people like drawing, some people have nothing better to do, etc. Is this really so confusing?

And no, I would never do that to somebody who was about to do something permanent to my body (not that I was referring to the tattoo artist anyways)

Anddddd I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. Some people in this thread are being totally ****ing useless, soooo yea. I did what I do best.

Andddddddddddddddddd yea, if I could draw, and I had the opportunity to draw up a few quick sketches for the possibility of having something I drew tattooed on somebody, yea, I'd do it for free. What's a few sketches when you're good at drawing?

Last edited by lawleypop : 10-20-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-21-2010 at 12:08 AM   #26
Toast
Elite Member

Liked: 258 Times

Vegeta always seemed too yell to much for me...

KKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAK KKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA ARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO TTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2010 at 12:09 AM   #27
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
Vegeta always seemed too yell to much for me...

KKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAK KKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA ARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO TTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
I think that was just the show...

My all time favorite: "You are nothing."

Old 10-21-2010 at 12:13 AM   #28
Toast
Elite Member

Liked: 258 Times

My favorite was when Goku stood around doing nothing for 3 whole episodes yelling, "now I'm going super-saiyin! now I'm going super-saiyin 2! now I'm going super-saiyin 3! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Only because I still can't figure out what kept me returning to the TV.

Last edited by Toast : 10-21-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-21-2010 at 12:22 AM   #29
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 326 Times

Quote:
Andddddddddddddddddd yea, if I could draw, and I had the opportunity to draw up a few quick sketches for the possibility of having something I drew tattooed on somebody, yea, I'd do it for free. What's a few sketches when you're good at drawing?
If you wanted something sketchy (in the artistic sense), then I s'pose that makes sense. I wouldn't imagine that most people want a "quick sketch" as opposed to something meticulously inked and coloured, but of course, it's your tattoo. I'd say that all of the good tattoo designs that I've seen/done would be considered far more than just a sketch.
Old 10-21-2010 at 08:17 AM   #30
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryll View Post
If you wanted something sketchy (in the artistic sense), then I s'pose that makes sense. I wouldn't imagine that most people want a "quick sketch" as opposed to something meticulously inked and coloured, but of course, it's your tattoo. I'd say that all of the good tattoo designs that I've seen/done would be considered far more than just a sketch.
Why is this so confusing... You really need your hand held, eh?

Apparently the art process doesn't involve making mock ups and then making the more definite and final design(s) once the choices have been narrowed down.