MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dota League Lightswarm Gaming 1 11-10-2009 01:23 PM
Dota Teams for the tournament? Infester Gaming 16 03-05-2009 09:28 AM
First MLC dota games Omas Gaming 6 10-30-2008 08:43 AM
DotA players Infester Gaming 23 09-26-2008 01:36 AM
dvd player pinkpony First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 08-01-2008 01:12 PM

Looking for a fifth DotA player.

Old 03-11-2009 at 01:04 PM   #1
Infester

Liked: 2 Times

Looking for a fifth DotA player.
Hi
My names Braden,
I am more commonly known on dota as Infester or some variant of such. I run leagues on garena and have aided in running leagues on bnet such as GDG DXD. I currently have a team of 4 consisting of
Honson, aka 122
Braden, aka Infester
Jon, aka reachforthesky
allan, aka Linktothepast)

we currently are looking for a fifth. We have tried a few people and we decided we want someone of average skill to work with because we want to learn as ateam and not be taught.

I have previous experience in competitive dota and am looking for a fifth player who can satisfy any of the following places
Strong support player, strong ganker, and even a potential carry but the first two are teh emphasis of this final player.
We tend to run 2 tanks 2 ganks and a carry but we want to break away from this cookie cut build and are willing to try any crazy strat people come up with.

If you are interested in being a fifth please contact me via email at [email protected] .com with your email and a means of contacting you.
furthermore we play on garena so youll have to learn to install it

Hope to hear from you soon.
Braden.