MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSR Buss Pass? waab First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-07-2014 06:19 AM
Lost HSR Bus Pass jo.mary General Discussion 2 06-22-2013 08:02 PM
I haven't recieved my mcmaster HSR buss pass sticker mavimalik First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 05-06-2013 01:35 PM
HSR buss pass Richard Automotive & Transportation 41 08-28-2010 09:27 PM
HSR buss pass Mair First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 08-03-2010 01:31 PM

Lost Buss Pass

Old 12-07-2015 at 07:27 PM   #1
zainab.khodr

Liked: 0 Times

Lost Buss Pass
Hey guys! Sadly, today I lost my bus pass along with my student card at the #10 bus around 6pm. Not really sure if anyone has found it but if you did PLEASE contact me. My email is [email protected] and the last 3 digits of my student number is 470. Would really appreciate it, thanks!!
Old 12-07-2015 at 08:37 PM   #2
justicebeaver

Liked: 9 Times

Tell mcmaster about it (student card) being lost in case someone does something with it they know its not you.
Old 12-07-2015 at 09:57 PM   #3
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicebeaver View Post
Tell mcmaster about it (student card) being lost in case someone does something with it they know its not you.
The only way his ID could be used is to access the gym (assuming he has a membership) or to use his food plan. Other than that his whenever his ID is checked by a person his picture is shown on the computer, so that pretty much cancels out the whole fake ID issue.

The biggest problem is that he has to buy a new bus pass, which will cost him buku money. Like over 110 dollars if I remember correctly. Seeing how the new bus pass is even easier to use by another person than before, chances are you'll never get it back.

Gotta love MSU. They extend bus schedules, but now we have to pay extra 100+ bucks for a piece of plastic and the lost ID (coz normal people carry them together, so if you lose one you lose both). It's easier to use a stolen card too since the drivers don't have time to compare the last digits with your student ID (not that they can see the numbers that small). It was much easier to see whether the person has the stick of the correct color.

Said it before, will say it again, hope that MSU president slips and breaks something in his fancy-ass apartment that we pay for.

PS. You might call HSR, but they will probably tell you that they would submit all the lost cards to McMaster.
Old 12-08-2015 at 11:13 AM   #4
zainab.khodr

Yeah I called HSR yesterday and today they said they would just give it to McMaster and I called them but nothing. Might just end up getting a new one which kinda sucks but need my student card for my exam tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2015 at 12:56 PM   #5
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Actually in all my years here, I've never seen anyone getting their ID back. For all we know HSR could throw them out so we buy new ones.
Old 12-08-2015 at 01:30 PM   #6
zainab.khodr

HSR found it haha they just called me and are sending it to McMaster now!