MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost keys with Student Card cottoncandy General Discussion 4 11-14-2011 08:03 PM
Lost my Student Card NatalyaOtaku General Discussion 2 08-10-2011 01:35 PM
Lost Student Card Keenu General Discussion 4 09-25-2010 07:24 PM
Lost student card jh890 Academics 13 02-25-2010 09:56 AM

Lost Student Card: How Do I Get A New One?

Old 07-18-2012 at 02:13 PM   #1
shes-a-diva*

Liked: 18 Times

Lost Student Card: How Do I Get A New One?
I realize I can call Mac and find out what I'm looking for but I work fulltime and figured I'd get a quicker answer here since the wait times on the phone are sometimes unreal when calling the school.

I'm going into 3rd year. And for the life of me I can't seem to remember where I put my student card after my last exam. I got the new sticker for my student card in the mail this week and realized I have no idea where my card is.

How do I go about getting a new card? Also, does anyone know how I can go about getting a new card with a new photo? The photo on my current card does look like me but I have changed in appearance a bit since the photo was taken.

Too lazy to search for a similar thread, especially since I'm not sure if they've changed whatever procedures that follow this process. Thanks in advance to whoever can help with an answer!
Old 07-18-2012 at 02:41 PM   #2
apples12

Liked: 91 Times

If your card is lost or stolen report it immediately by phone or in person to the Office of the Registrar or the MAC Express Centre to have the card invalidated. To have a replacement ID card issued you must personally visit either the Office of the Registrar or the MAC Express Centre. A $30.00 fee is charged for replacement of the ID card. If you have reported your ID card lost or stolen and find your card prior to receiving a replacement, you must personally visit either the Office of the Registrar or MAC Express Centre to present your card and have it reinstated. If you have a Titles Bookstore account or a Hospitality Services meal plan you will also have to visit the MAC Express Centre or Titles to have your accounts reactivated.

shes-a-diva* says thanks to apples12 for this post.
Old 07-19-2012 at 07:10 AM   #3
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Gilmore Hall, happens to everyone at least once

shes-a-diva*, Swampis all say thanks to Chris23 for this post.
Old 07-19-2012 at 03:07 PM   #4
shes-a-diva*

do you know if they can take a new picture of me on site in GH? or do I have to bring in a new photo... not sure how that works?
Old 07-19-2012 at 03:12 PM   #5
Chris23
Account Locked

When it happened to me, i had the option of opting to keep my old picture (they have it on file apparently) or taking a new picture there on the spot. they have the camera setup and everything so you dont need to bring a picture of yourself

Swampis says thanks to Chris23 for this post.

shes-a-diva* likes this.
Old 07-23-2012 at 09:01 AM   #6
shes-a-diva*

thank you for your help... I'll head down to campus next time I can to take a picture and get a new card done

Chris23 says thanks to shes-a-diva* for this post.
Old 07-23-2012 at 10:09 AM   #7
Chris23
Account Locked

Haha no problem. Glad i could help!
Old 08-27-2012
nonconflict
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-06-2012
caiyh
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-11-2012 at 03:09 PM   #8
Daniel_Morin

Liked: 0 Times

what happens if my sticker on my student card says I'm in the wrong faculty :p?
Old 09-11-2012 at 04:31 PM   #9
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Morin View Post
what happens if my sticker on my student card says I'm in the wrong faculty :p?
Stickers don't specify what faculty you're in...